Thread: WHY do rapids bring silly money now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Skipton on a farm on the moors with 100s of sheep

Theoben Rapid .22 on GunStar

Just posted on GunStar in Glasgow Theoben Rapid .22 with custom profile stock 12 shot mag Nikon pro staff scope and a few months old 12ltr 300bar bottle all for £550
    Last edited by Top Gun FX2000; 11-10-2018 at 06:05 PM.
    "IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, DO PENCILS MISSPELL WORDS ?"

Skipton on a farm on the moors with 100s of sheep
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun FX2000 View Post
    Just posted on GunStar in Glasgow Theoben Rapid .22 with custom profile stock 12 shot mag Nikon pro staff scope and a few months old 12ltr 300bar bottle all for £550
    That one sure sold fast
    "IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, DO PENCILS MISSPELL WORDS ?"

kevG is offline Longest unaltered member...
    I have been offerd silly money for some of mine but would not part with them.even though I know they are not worth that kind of money.
    kevG

I hope the prices keep rising for un tampered rapids.
    "Shooters, regardless of their preferred quarry, enjoy their sport for its ability to transfer them from their day-to-day life into a world where they can lose themselves for a few hours". B Potts.

Quote Originally Posted by stillair1 View Post
    I hope the prices keep rising for un tampered rapids.
    Im sure the prices will keep rising as demand is constant and with owners always wanting anothrr one, lets see what the American versions like when its done, even then I think the original will be even more sought after

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

The old Rapids bring a high price for the same reason the almost identical RAW rifles go for over $2000. with a six month waiting list. ... The design is sound and uncluttered. They have the potential for extreme accuracy, are solid, no nonsense, and a great example of "form follows function". What's not to like?
    Wischo 55N, HW77, FWB 300s, HW30s, HW35e, RWS 48, HW35 Freimark, HW55s, LG53, Daystate Harrier, Brocock Contour, HW100s, LG110, EV2 Mk3, AA T200, HM1000 x2, Kalibr Mini Carbine, LGR, LP53, Tempest, FWB 65, Diana 6M, H-S 800, Benj 132.