Thread: Shooting Jacket Sizes.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Jackets

Bob,

Pippa (Tenpointnine) has recently moved to a new site, close by, she was Tettenhall (Wolverhampton ish), you'll still get her on the old telephone numbers.

Tim is spot on, Pippa (the best shooting kit fitter in the UK) has almost certainly adjusted the Hitex Cotton Star you bought to fit its original buyer. Pam and I get all our kit from her, she did both Pam's jackets, she will get others peoples "alleged" made to measures perfect although now she is very busy making her own designs. She still supplies Kurt Thune and Hitex, but also makes her own Jackets, initially prone only, but I believe is now doing 3p's.

We only buy our kit from her, and only recommend her, a very talented lady.

My bespoke prone jacket from her is superb, perfect fit and a piece of art, described by one of my friends as similar to the leather interior of a very expensive car!

Might you have a rifle that would justify a fitted jacket in the same colours? Perhaps dark Green, Anthracite, and Silver?

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    Bob,

Might you have a rifle that would justify a fitted jacket in the same colours? Perhaps dark Green, Anthracite, and Silver?

Have Fun

Robin
    Hi Robin,

Yes indeed.

The new Walther LG400 Anatomic rifle that you collected from MEC for me recently does deserve to have some matching kit to go with it

The unusual "Anthracite" colour (sort of like a slate grey or RAF blue/grey depending on the light) with the silver carbon barrel and anodised silver action really does look beautiful.

As always, it would be the weakest link that spoils this super-smart image - but I did have a long overdue hair cut this week

Thanks for your on-going help, encouragement, and support!

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 09-10-2018 at 03:57 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.