Thread: Inherited airguns - valuations please

Inherited airguns - valuations please

Hello, I'm new to the forum and would appreciate some knowledge please. Twelve years ago I inherited 2 air pistols and 2 air rifles. I remember using them in an enclosed garden with a long-since rusted and disposed of pellet catcher. They've spent at least 18 years in the loft since they were last used, but don't look too bad for it. It's time to move them on as I've come to realise I can't be the curator of other people's collections after they pass away. Now is the time.

I don't have any idea of the value of these because prices online vary wildly, however I do know I will move them on.

I have:

Webley Junior mk2 .177 pistol
    Webley SuperTarget mk3 .177 rifle
    EM-GE LP3a pistol
    El Gamo 68 .22 rifle
    Nikko Sterling Mountie telescopic sight
    Another West German sight

Please can I ask for some valuations for these items?

If it helps, I have placed some photos into a gallery here:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/P2ahFqbFkjtxyaLy8

Many thanks to you all. To comply with forum rules, please no offers to buy in this post.

James

Quote Originally Posted by jmchattie View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the forum and would appreciate some knowledge please. Twelve years ago I inherited 2 air pistols and 2 air rifles. I remember using them in an enclosed garden with a long-since rusted and disposed of pellet catcher. They've spent at least 18 years in the loft since they were last used, but don't look too bad for it. It's time to move them on as I've come to realise I can't be the curator of other people's collections after they pass away. Now is the time.

I don't have any idea of the value of these because prices online vary wildly, however I do know I will move them on.

I have:

Webley Junior mk2 .177 pistol
    Webley SuperTarget mk3 .177 rifle
    EM-GE LP3a pistol
    El Gamo 68 .22 rifle
    Nikko Sterling Mountie telescopic sight
    Another West German sight

Please can I ask for some valuations for these items?

If it helps, I have placed some photos into a gallery here:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/P2ahFqbFkjtxyaLy8

Many thanks to you all. To comply with forum rules, please no offers to buy in this post.

James
    James the sight is for the Supertarget, which is a late one (early '70s?). Has a nice adjustable iris with it. ST by far the most valuable of the set, worth £270 - £370 perhaps? Junior Mk2 £60-£80? Not sure about El Gamo. Maybe £50? EM-GE not worth much. Maybe £30?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Hello James,
    I would fully agree with Danny's estimations and relative values.

Regards
    Brian

As above, just don't sell the sight on its own, The SuperTarget would be worth 1/2 without it

Thanks

Thank you Garvin, Abasmajor & Binners