Thread: Valuations HW99S .177 "parts" please.

Valuations HW99S .177 "parts" please.

I hope this is the right place to post.

I sold this a while ago but the lad who bought it decided to remove and has lost the front sight and mess with the trigger, buggered it up beyond belief as my non-expert eyes can see. So anyways, he/we are selling as spares for the rest of the rifle.

Will be either whole gun minus trigger and front sight = ?
    Barrel = ?
    Action = ?
    Stock = ?

All the above dismantled to a degree to ease packing and plus post, and all in as new condition, 'cept the trigger!

thank you.

£40
    £40
    £45

All including postage, and what's left of the trigger £20

A search through sales will give you a better idea of what they make, the above is just a rough guide from memory --- I think Matty1987 recently broke a 99.

Edit :- I was a bit out --- http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....50#post7546650

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 10-10-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    £40
    £40
    £45

All including postage, and what's left of the trigger £20

A search through sales will give you a better idea of what they make, the above is just a rough guide from memory --- I think Matty1987 recently broke a 99.

Edit :- I was a bit out --- http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....50#post7546650

All the best Mick
    Thank you Mick, I did have a look but with hindsight maybe I didn't go far enough back in time.

Okay, out with the spanners later.

Quote Originally Posted by Portzy View Post
    Thank you Mick, I did have a look but with hindsight maybe I didn't go far enough back in time.

Okay, out with the spanners later.
    No problem.

Now this may sound like stating the obvious, but check out the wanted section as well, because I've seen a few ads on there asking for 99 parts.

All the best Mick

No problem.

Now this may sound like stating the obvious, but check out the wanted section as well, because I've seen a few ads on there asking for 99 parts.

All the best Mick
    Cheers, had a look going back two months but either wrong calibre or the parts wanted have have found their new owners.

Yes I broke the 99s bud and to be fair the parts went well apart from the stock which is now a ornament lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyw1987 View Post
    Yes I broke the 99s bud and to be fair the parts went well apart from the stock which is now a ornament lol.
    If it helps any, Matty, the 99 stock also fits the "old school" HW50 with the addition of a bush in the rear stock fixing hole.

All the best Mick

If it helps any, Matty, the 99 stock also fits the "old school" HW50 with the addition of a bush in the rear stock fixing hole.

All the best Mick
    Hi thanks for that Mick I wasn't aware of that but I do like the old hw50 so I may keep hold of this stock incase I come across one
    Cheers