Thread: 1912 BSA Improved D straight stock number 2 bore. .22

Barrow Bury St Edmunds duck hunting central

1912 BSA Improved D straight stock number 2 bore. .22

As per title 1912 improved D. Straight stock, lots of blueing intact. Fully working. One keeper screw lacking on cocking lever. Odd mark etc here and there. Stock not cracked. Shoots well. Double concentric original main Spring in good order. Side catch cocking lever. A lovely old thing. £170. I can't get pics up, can email them. Pick u preferred but can post uk £12 Europe £25
    When your world is full of strange arrangements

And gravity won't pull you through

Again, any idea of the output in terms of ft/lbs?

Quote Originally Posted by watchsapart View Post
    As per title 1912 improved D. Straight stock, lots of blueing intact. Fully working. One keeper screw lacking on cocking lever. Odd mark etc here and there. Stock not cracked. Shoots well. Double concentric original main Spring in good order. Side catch cocking lever. A lovely old thing. £170. I can't get pics up, can email them. Pick u preferred but can post uk £12 Europe £25
    A very reasonable asking price. If you were down this way I would be knocking on your door
    fps, nah, doesn't matter much as long as the mechanics, bore and rifling are good. No problem.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by watchsapart View Post
    Hi Paul, l thought this would have gone by now, as there are not to many of the straight hand stock types about. if hadn't been downsizing l would had this it off you. good luck with the sale.

Improved d

Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    Hi Paul, l thought this would have gone by now, as there are not to many of the straight hand stock types about. if hadn't been downsizing l would had this it off you. good luck with the sale.
    Thanks Mick, I am thinning out existing collection as bought too many recently at the Fairs. I picked up a lovely Diana 27 prewar with aperture sight at the end of Melbourne, can't stop playing with it. All the best, Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by slow_runner View Post
    A very reasonable asking price. If you were down this way I would be knocking on your door
    fps, nah, doesn't matter much as long as the mechanics, bore and rifling are good. No problem.
    Yes I agree re fps. I am surprised t hasn't gone. I wil need to figure the picture posting thing. All the best, Paul.

I'd like to buy this please, pm will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Epicyclic View Post
    I'd like to buy this please, pm will follow.
    Thanks epicyclic. On hold for you. Can I send you some pictures? Paul

Yes please Paul, I'll PM my details after I've had my cornflakes.