Thread: BSA Centenary .177

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BSA Centenary .177

NOW SOLD

I am lead to believe only around 250 were made. This one is very tidy, but lacks any paperwork etc. and the bag has no handles.
    £500 collection or local drop off only.
    Last edited by Binners; 13-10-2018 at 11:39 PM.

Bsa

Wow you don't see many of them in .177 and especially at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin.ronnie View Post
    Wow you don't see many of them in .177 and especially at that price.

Soooo tempted to keep her, at least till the Ausi $ drops in value.

Just been asked if it is a real Centenary and if it came with box, cert and oil etc in .177 and all for a monkey

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Pete,

It's not got the sling, cert, badge or other paraphinalia that those of these that make a monkey sport, BUT I like this one, and if you will take £425 collected, and allow me a few weeks to raise the readies, I will take this please.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

There are a good few mint in box with all the little bits and bobs that came with the Centenary: stickers, sling, badges, certificates. They hold the premium well; £1k isn't robbing anyone though £850 is the norm.
    Far fewer .177's were made, about 1/4.
    Used or slightly used and without all the bits are few and far between. £500 is a fair price.

At the end of the day they were but a blinged up Airsporter S, and don't shoot any better. These point and shoot really nicely with open sight. The BSA branded Weaver?? scope doesn't add much to what can be acheived, they are not a HW77.
    I think they are one of the prettiest air rifles, and BSA's, done. I think the Centenary handles better than the standard Airsporters, they give a real pleasurable shooting experience. Anyhow, I was sad to sell mine. Anyone buying one should be happy for what it is, a fine rifle.

Good luck with the sale. If you are not keeping it make someone else happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Pete,

It's not got the sling, cert, badge or other paraphinalia that those of these that make a monkey sport, BUT I like this one, and if you will take £425 collected, and allow me a few weeks to raise the readies, I will take this please.
    The last one of these that had all the bits fetched over £800 This one (serial number 26, I think) is so tidy, I doubt it has seen 50 pellets. The bag has only the shoulder strap, the handles have gone.

It owes me £450 and if you can stretch to that, I will get it to Great Leighs racecourse for you.
    Howzat?

Skipton on a farm on the moors with 100s of sheep
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    NOW SOLD

I am lead to believe only around 250 were made. This one is very tidy, but lacks any paperwork etc. and the bag has no handles.
    £500 collection or local drop off only.
    264 were made in .177 and 736 in .22 I have two number C0293 in .177 and C0118 in .22 both are mint unfired in the original boxes with undamaged original fleece lined slips and complete with all the extras they came with.
    Last edited by Top Gun FX2000; 16-10-2018 at 09:32 AM.
    "IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, DO PENCILS MISSPELL WORDS ?"