Quote Originally Posted by Geoff555 View Post
Hello, I don't know Airtech but thought I would just make a comment that when one has painted oneself into a corner, may be by taking on too much, buisness and or domestic wise, then Deperation and confusion runs rife. A breakdown usually follows.
So I feel for Carl who I beleive needs help. I am not making excuses for his actions just standing outside looking in.
Thats all chaps.
All the best.
Geoff.
The airgun tuning is not his main business. He should stick to one or the other if he can't handle both.

You just have to look back at all the threads where people have asked if any one had heard from him as they have had no contact. He then comes on calling most of them liars. Bit hypocrite when he then admits he has lied to customer's . I wonder how many of the people that have stuck up for him have also been lied to and now have changed their minds ?

Any one searching here and other forums that can see in black white how bad he is but then send their goods to him have no one to blame but theirselves when they can't get a reply or have to wait years to get their goods back.

Perfection takes time I understand that but lying to cover that time is poor.