Quote Originally Posted by evohuntsman View Post
hi all, i have been reading this as it has been brought to my attention, the following passage has been posted by myself, it was posted on jan 13th 2018 and concerned a very good friends rifle, Carls excuse for the delay was they had to go to china due to his wifes mother dying, reason he didnt come back was because the funeral takes approx 7 weeks so my buddies rifle could not be done in that time, safe to say after over 2 years of waiting both rifles have now been returned ,

carl you need to stop saying your wifes mother has died, it doesnt wash anymore mate and is basically wrong, get a grip bud and stop blaming others, here is a copy of what was wrote on 13th jan 2018 when you told us then that the mother in law had died,

ok so now from the horses mouth,

my buddy wanted to get a carbon shroud and a silencer/service done on his BSA, so i advised him to take the said rifle to Airtech as i had heard good reports and also seen one rifle he (Carl ) had worked on,, instead he actually took two rifles,, six months past and he didn,t have one rifle back, so he repeatedly tried to get hold of Carl (airtech ), he tried via ringing,text and email and without any joy, week after week he tried then out the blue carl sent him a txt stating " the rifle wil be done when its done " so he sat back and waited, another two months past and he tried to contact Airtech again but with no luck,ringing,txting and email but again Carl could not be contacted, he then out the blue received a txt off Carl Airtech stating his " rifles are not done because hes had a few problems with his roof ".
more and more weeks past and all i could see on carls facebook page was photographs of peoples guns that had been taken to Carl and fixed or modified in 4 weeks approx from dropping them off to being finished yet my buddies two rifles after over 12 months were not done, i contacted Carl because i felt he had made not only me look a fool but also himself because it was me that originally told my buddy to take his rifles too him,, he would only reply via pm and not on the forum,, he apologised and said he will get one of the rifles done in the next couple of weeks which i told him to ring my shooting buddy and explain this,, fair cop he sent a txt explaining his problems, more weeks went by and the rifle still wasn,t done so AGAIN we both tried to contact him, then again out the blue Carl sent a txt saying he had bought new machinery and needed to install this to make the parts for the two rifles my shooting buddy had given him, but again people where STILL putting pictures up on the Airtech page saying how pleased they were with their rifles in such a quick turnaround,so again we waited and waited and in the end we finally managed to get 1 yes 1 rifle back after 18 months and which Carl didnt charge him for because he (Carl ) apologised for the LONG delay, so we waited and waited for the second rifle to be done then got a txt out the blue saying he had a berievement in the family and would be away for 4 weeks , so we waited 6 weeks before trying to contact carl again,, it was now 20 months Carl ( airtech ) had the rifle to have a tune and shroud put on,,we tried and tried to contact him again but with no joy but yet again rifles started to appear on his web page all completed and done in an ultra quick time,,

now i was by this time feeling like a right idiot for sending my buddy to him in the fiirst place, in the end my shooting bud gave up trying to contact him and drove down to his home,(a 3 hr round trip i might add ) and carl was in,,,he just wanted his rifle back but carl said he couldn,t give him it because it was actually on the bench in bits and he was working on it,,,so he returned empty handed,,
again weeks past and finally we managed to get hold of Carl (airtech ) and he promised my bud that his rifle would be done before xmas,, xmas came and went and nothing back, then we were out driving and my bud received a txt saying and i quote " your rifle wont be done because been raided by armed police " he also went into detail of what happened but i did not want to divulge this on the net, so ME basically thinking it was yet another stalling tactic off carl put up on another forum asking if anyone else had a text from airtech as he had been raided by armed police ( as Carl himself stated ) then the page exploded with other unsatisfied customers complaining about his work,, please note nothing to do with me,,
then i read on the locked thread on here that i had been banned from numerous other sites for exactly the same thing, this i can assure you ALL is totally untrue,

i have also stated that i am in NO WAY slating Carls (airtechs work ) because i was quite impressed which is the reason i sent my buddy to him in the first place,,,

well its now 22 months and the rifle has still not been returned, we cant get hold of Carl and people on facebook are talking nonsense about what has happened, i know what happened,Carl knows what happened and my buddy knows what happened but as for the rest well its amazing what bull people will make up,,,
everything i am saying here is the total truth and i have not once slagged carls work off, others have but i have not ,neither has my shooting buddy, I have spoken with carl about the length of time he has taken to do this rifle or rifles and HE knows he took too much work on and was also repairing rifles while they waited, sorry but that is wrong,,,

so the only part i have seen so far that has been truthfull is the bit about the shotgun, not Carls fault,

To those on this forum that have lied about not just ME but this whole incident, take a good look in the mirror guys, you make out your friends of Carls and Airtech yet you have lied about Me and what has happened not knowing anything about it,, you really should be ashamed to call yourselves mates, you have done nothing but blow this whole incident out of the universe, so i hope your happy,

with regards ME,,well i have learnt my lesson,,,, i will NEVER send anyone to Carl again, his skills are undoubtable but his management skills really are non existent, as for my shooting bud i can only apologise to him and HOPE that one day his rilfe might,just might be returned but the way things have gone ( 22 months ) i cant see it happening

Carl this just proves you have used this excuse before, that is disgraceful and i bet your wife doesnt even know

You don’t have to recommend me. Because I won’t do work on anyone’s rifle that knows you. I wonder if roger knows your still spreading shut about. Didn’t you get removed from a number of sites for shut speeading. I have copiyyour comments and forwarded them to Rodger see what he thinks and you say your his buddy thank his your not his enemy then. Anyway time to go leave you to play with your toys