Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Airtech rifles, Deal or no deal!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpygun View Post
    Didn't the poster with the issues fall out with his mate over this and hasn't it been done a million times before?
    Is there going to be any explanation about the family bereavement excuse?
    From an outsider looking in this seems a petty squabble and I dont mean any disrespect to either side there. Can the board have some clarity who is responsible for the whos, whys and whatever's?
    hi pumpygun, ive not fallen out with my buddy at all , we still shoot together everyweek, this is carl lying again to try and pass the book across to me, he is basically talking total rubbish mate, and there are people on here reading this now who want to comment but cant as this will cause conflict between them and mr LIAR Garbutt as he still has there guns

i like you and everyone else are also waiting for an explanation as to why he has told numerous different people with a gap of approx 14 months that his wifes mother has died TWICE which is the reason THEIR rifles cannot be completed, it was not me mate that caught him lying but another member on here, he has had some peoples rifles over 3 years, my shooting buddys rifles took just over 2 years to get back and one of those wasnt even the correct serial number but thats another story, he is bitter because NOT ME but someone else on here has caught him lying through his teeth and its a dispicable excuse saying your wifes mother has died, the guy is seriously mental using that excuse not once but twice, so come on Carl please let everyone know why you would say such a sickening thing

Possibly the most disappointing thread I have ever seen on here. To see a member using the death of a family member to suit a purpose brings things to a new low. Very low.

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    Possibly the most disappointing thread I have ever seen on here. To see a member using the death of a family member to suit a purpose brings things to a new low. Very low.
    Twice
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    I have to agree.

He also hasn't addressed any of the questions aimed at him or the issues raised, just came on and had a go at people.

I for one will definitely never deal with Airtech, so its a NO DEAL from me.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

Quote Originally Posted by evohuntsman View Post
    hi pumpygun, ive not fallen out with my buddy at all , we still shoot together everyweek, this is carl lying again to try and pass the book across to me, he is basically talking total rubbish mate, and there are people on here reading this now who want to comment but cant as this will cause conflict between them and mr LIAR Garbutt as he still has there guns

i like you and everyone else are also waiting for an explanation as to why he has told numerous different people with a gap of approx 14 months that his wifes mother has died TWICE which is the reason THEIR rifles cannot be completed, it was not me mate that caught him lying but another member on here, he has had some peoples rifles over 3 years, my shooting buddys rifles took just over 2 years to get back and one of those wasnt even the correct serial number but thats another story, he is bitter because NOT ME but someone else on here has caught him lying through his teeth and its a dispicable excuse saying your wifes mother has died, the guy is seriously mental using that excuse not once but twice, so come on Carl please let everyone know why you would say such a sickening thing

You need to get your facts right Roger informs me he does not see or speak with you any more. I wonder why. 2 I do not have anyone’s rifles who is not aware that I’m out of the country you can slate me off all you want it will never effect what I do FACT

Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
    I have to agree.

He also hasn't addressed any of the questions aimed at him or the issues raised, just came on and had a go at people.

I for one will definitely never deal with Airtech, so its a NO DEAL from me.
    I do not remember ever asking you to deal with me. So that’s ok people can and will deal with who they want.

Last reply from me on anything relating to this The guy in question bought some carbon from my wife on her e bay. The problem lies with him and her it’s nothing to do with me or what I do. I do not need to be getting involved with any of this yet I have talked with my wife as soon as I was informed about the carbon issue. She has informed me and I also have informed the guy who bought the carbon she will 100% sort it out on her return to the Uk. As far as I’m concerned that’s the end of it.
    You can all assume what you want. Yes in the past a few white lies have I told people to give me time to get things sorted when I was inundated with work. And a awful lot of bull shit has been put up against me by people may I add who have never had anything ever done by me.
    I also do not have to explain my personal life to everyone when anything ref me is mentioned. No tuner of any rifle is perfect if anyone was to search any of the top tuners you will find issues people have had. But again non of my concern. A lot of people I meet should not even have a gun and a lot of rfd probably feel the same.

Anyway end of all posts of me. I don’t need this. I don’t advertise for work on this site I don’t need to.

It’s sad to this this argument on the site. One thing though telling some one that your mother in law has died is a fair statement but the to use the excuse a second time is I must say out of order.

It’s bugger all to do with me if I was going to send a rifle to you for work to be carried out I would rapidly change my mind after reading this thread.

So my advice is to come clean admit you told porky pies.

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    Last reply from me on anything relating to this The guy in question bought some carbon from my wife on her e bay. The problem lies with him and her it’s nothing to do with me or what I do. I do not need to be getting involved with any of this yet I have talked with my wife as soon as I was informed about the carbon issue. She has informed me and I also have informed the guy who bought the carbon she will 100% sort it out on her return to the Uk. As far as I’m concerned that’s the end of it.
    You can all assume what you want. Yes in the past a few white lies have I told people to give me time to get things sorted when I was inundated with work. And a awful lot of bull shit has been put up against me by people may I add who have never had anything ever done by me.
    I also do not have to explain my personal life to everyone when anything ref me is mentioned. No tuner of any rifle is perfect if anyone was to search any of the top tuners you will find issues people have had. But again non of my concern. A lot of people I meet should not even have a gun and a lot of rfd probably feel the same.

Anyway end of all posts of me. I don’t need this. I don’t advertise for work on this site I don’t need to.
    The guy didn't know your wife had "nicked" your business name without your knowledge..., he believed he was dealing with your company.
    As for the "white lies", a "double death story" beggars belief.

well I just have say to you Carl that you are wasting your time making any more comments on here has no one will never believe a proven LIAR,
    just have a good rest in china and be prepared for when your wifes other mother passes away in the near future,

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    You can all assume what you want. Yes in the past a few white lies have I told people to give me time to get things sorted when I was inundated with work.
    Well that’s news to me, first time I knew your wife was away, was on this thread. I have not received any emails from her in recent weeks. The last email I had was included a screen shot of your conversation with the courier about the missing item. YOUR name is on that screen shot 9 times. While it does not mention me by name, you refer to me as “MY customer “ it is possible that you ( or your wife) mistakenly sent me the email, although I doubt that.

As for telling lies, you have repeatedly accused me of not telling the truth, however, apparently saying that one of your relatives has died, to you is just a “white lie”.

Seriously Carl, your moral compass is totally ****** up

The sad thing is, all it is over £16, a simple, “sorry, I will deal with, ASAP”

Bb

I have no business with Carl and just take people how I find them. I've followed this thread and others like it, as it seems to keep cropping up.

I try not to read too much into Facebook posts but you only have to spend a few minutes trawling through to see the attitude spilling out, lies or not. A psychologist would probably come to the conclusion that there is a lot of self loathing in there.

I note that the first mother in law death occurred last October - this coincides with a thread on another forum stating as such and referring to a facebook post. Curiously all posts on FB at this point have either been deleted or never happened. The later posts (late October and early November) don't refer to any funerals, although he does make reference to being in China for an extended time. So perhaps the MIL was ill or passed away last October?

By comparison to other independent rfds who fall ill or have some problems, I often see them post on forums themselves to advise of this or ask for someone to do it on their behalf. People appreciate this sort of personal touch.

To a customer Airtech is Airtech, regardless of the email address. If your wife is trading as AirTech too how on earth is anyone supposed to second guess that?

As I said I have no beef with Carl, and his work is clearly respected by a lot of people. If you read this Mr AirTech then my advice would be to stop the ranting and excuses and starting looking after your business... and quite rightly you can tell me to mind mine too

Absolutely disgusting behaviour to lie about a relative dying. Shame on you!
    Stage 1 SFS HW80k with Airmaster Dominator stock and silencer.
    Paul Short stage 2 tuned HW95k with a Luke Jolly trigger.
    Wonky Donkey stage 2 tuned HW99s

Hello, I don't know Airtech but thought I would just make a comment that when one has painted oneself into a corner, may be by taking on too much, buisness and or domestic wise, then Deperation and confusion runs rife. A breakdown usually follows.
    So I feel for Carl who I beleive needs help. I am not making excuses for his actions just standing outside looking in.
    Thats all chaps.
    All the best.
    Geoff.

Talk about a witch hunt

I got banned for less than some of the post I have read