Thread: Airtech rifles, Deal or no deal!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have said my bit. My wife will now sort her dealings out on her return. I will now leave you children to play amongst your self’s

Now now ,toys, prams and naughty step comes to mind ,pay what you owe ,mike

Maybe limiting the use of the company name solely to the entirely honest dealings of the owner would have been a good idea? If I called myself by a well known name and exhibited poor dealings I'm sure I would end up in court.
    The Early Bird May Get The Worm, But It's The Second Mouse That Gets The Cheese !!

Calm down!Calm Down!

Come on lad's-his wife's mother died 2 days ago and he is stuck thousands of miles away-he is not going to be in the best of moods-give the man a break! Carl-turn off your computer and spend the time with your missus. I am very sorry for your loss.
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    Come on lad's-his wife's mother died 2 days ago and he is stuck thousands of miles away-he is not going to be in the best of moods-give the man a break! Carl-turn off your computer and spend the time with your missus. I am very sorry for your loss.
    Looking at it another way. I will no longer needing to disappear to china at very short notice again in the future. The funeral proceedings go on for 7 weeks in this part of china. I myself can’t atay here that long and with winter starting to set in it’s very unlikely her mother’s ashes will be but with her father until the early part of next summer. Are you still shooting in ft. I will drop you a pic of a action I have been working on specifically for ft shooting. Similar to the one you seen years ago but it has a titanium cylinder and uses a better trigger unit.