Thread: Airtech rifles, Deal or no deal!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    keep seeing this problem with this guy,china,sick relative etc etc.sorry but not good enough,shame really as his work is said to be top notch,no good though if you cant deliver the goods or even respond to customers.

Quote Originally Posted by woodpigeon View Post
    keep seeing this problem with this guy,china,sick relative etc etc.sorry but not good enough,shame really as his work is said to be top notch,no good though if you cant deliver the goods or even respond to customers.
    It might come as a shock to some people but I have a life of my own. I’m not here for your or anyone else’s beck and call. My wife is unusual in the aspect he has two parents both live in china one died a couple of years ago so we went back to china now her mother is going down hill very fast so we are back in china again. Not that my life has anything to do with you. But rest assured my wife and her family come before any of my work

Right a update on this carbon I have asked my wife what is going on and she has said it has been lost in transit she has put a claim in against the company but as we are in china and I know this to be very true from it happening to me once. She can not refund the amount while we are here in china because if she logs in to her PayPal account PayPal will see a log in from another country china and will 100% put a block on the account. This once happened to me I tried to buy something from e bay and as soon as it came to pay PayPal blocked the payment. She has said to me when she is back it will be sorted out. But I am great full to you for slating me off when it’s absolutely all to do with me

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    It might come as a shock to some people but I have a life of my own. I’m not here for your or anyone else’s beck and call. My wife is unusual in the aspect he has two parents both live in china one died a couple of years ago so we went back to china now her mother is going down hill very fast so we are back in china again. Not that my life has anything to do with you. But rest assured my wife and her family come before any of my work
    You may not have access to your PayPal account but you do to you emails.

A simple, “ I am sorry I am abroad at the moment, will deal with this on my return” would have gone a long way ease my concerns.

Bb

Quote Originally Posted by bucketboy View Post
    You may not have access to your PayPal account but you do to you emails.

A simple, “ I am sorry I am abroad at the moment, will deal with this on my return” would have gone a long way ease my concerns.

Bb
    You have never sent me any e mails fact you sent them to my wife you never bought any carbon ever from me personally fact because I do not sell anything on e bay that’s my wife who uses my Airtech name. My my e mail address is Airtech.rifles@yahoo.co.uk so now you know my e mail show us all your e mails to that address. Or shall I answer that one for you. You can not because you have never sent any e mails to me again fact.

Back on the carbon thing again. I’m now being told my wife had 3 carbon parcels that went missing in the post. She cannot log on to my Hermès website from here in china for me to be able to identify you as one of these people give me your real name that you used to buy the carbon with. I myself will then be able to see your e mail to her regarding this. But don’t go slagging me off when it’s nothing to do with me again fact.

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    You have never sent me any e mails fact you sent them to my wife you never bought any carbon ever from me personally fact because I do not sell anything on e bay that’s my wife who uses my Airtech name. My my e mail address is Airtech.rifles@yahoo.co.uk so now you know my e mail show us all your e mails to that address. Or shall I answer that one for you. You can not because you have never sent any e mails to me again fact.
    Seriously Carl? You, your wife does it really matter, it was your name on the screen shot you sent me, of the dialogue between you and the courier. Also the delivery says from airtechrifles, how else would I have known it was you?

Thing is fella, you don’t know me nor I you, we are never going to fully agree on who said what to who. I understand that you have a grievance with your courier, however that nothing to do with me but currently it is me who is out of pocket.

I wish your relative a speedy recovery.

Bb

Quote Originally Posted by bucketboy View Post
    Seriously Carl? You, your wife does it really matter, it was your name on the screen shot you sent me, of the dialogue between you and the courier. Also the delivery says from airtechrifles, how else would I have known it was you?

Thing is fella, you don’t know me nor I you, we are never going to fully agree on who said what to who. I understand that you have a grievance with your courier, however that nothing to do with me but currently it is me who is out of pocket.

I wish your relative a speedy recovery.

Bb
    Yes we can you can clearly show me
    The e mail address you used to send any messages too. You can also show all of us the account you payed the money into. I know for a fact you have not sent me any messages other than the one I have found on this website private messages that I have replied too. So I hold my ground on this show us all who you actually made a payment too and what e mail address you used. It’s not me. What my wife sells on e bay has nothing to do with me. That’s her business not mine so don’t get slating me off when it’s not me apparently you name is Pete now I know that I will ask my wife again about this if I can find out how to post a picture of this transaction I will but be sure as hell I will on Facebook Pete

Right apparently your name is P. B. you bought a length of carbon 32mm dia 500mm long item number 263903274429 it was £16.99 tracking number #934870251760086 this was bought on the 1809/2018 and was posted on the 19th day after the tracking number is 9628082255404485 that’s all the information I can get from my wife’s details.
    Last edited by T 20; 14-10-2018 at 12:36 PM.