Thread: Airtech rifles, Deal or no deal!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by woodpigeon View Post
    do they have face ache in china
    I don't know anything about your situation, but no it's blocked. There are ways around the system though if you're tech savvy.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Over a month?! Well, that's going down on the "avoid" list!

I'm really surprised as the only dealing I had with him was around 6 months ago when I took an Ultra down for him to look at early one Sunday morning and ended up spending a very interesting 3 hours with him whilst he did an amazing job on the Ultra. He appeared very knowledgeable and certainly knew his was around BSA's but it's very disappointing to hear that his service and communication is so poor if not done face to face.

Sad to hear of your problem with him BB, hope you get it sorted soon mate.

dealt with him once had no issues

Yes I have dealt with him in the passed, no problem then but I have now.

I did receive two emails early on, first apologising with a promise to look into it, the seacond with a tracking number, that doesn’t exist.

Nothing since!

Bb

Quote Originally Posted by Fearny View Post
    Over a month?! Well, that's going down on the "avoid" list!
    So if you have a sick mother in hospital and you have been told to expect the worst what will you do after travelled 6k miles to see then. Would you say hi it I need to be back at work Monday. Well I can see where your family morels are. Not me I’m afraid I will stand by my wife in her time of need no matter how long it is

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    So if you have a sick mother in hospital and you have been told to expect the worst what will you do after travelled 6k miles to see then. Would you say hi it I need to be back at work Monday. Well I can see where your family morels are. Not me I’m afraid I will stand by my wife in her time of need no matter how long it is
    No one is saying you shouldn't stand by your wife, or come back to work. All they are asking for is a bit of communication to let them know what's happening.
    You've found the time to make several posts on here, so surely you could send a few e mails out to explain the circumstances.
    Most people don't mind waiting for things if they know there are certain circumstances causing the problem.
    You've come on here all shouty when you could have just explained what was happening, in a calm and sensible manner. You haven't really done yourself any favours.

I'll definitely be adding you to my "do not deal with" list.

Having said that, I do wish you the best and hope your current personal situation improves.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
    No one is saying you shouldn't stand by your wife, or come back to work. All they are asking for is a bit of communication to let them know what's happening.
    You've found the time to make several posts on here, so surely you could send a few e mails out to explain the circumstances.
    Most people don't mind waiting for things if they know there are certain circumstances causing the problem.
    You've come on here all shouty when you could have just explained what was happening, in a calm and sensible manner. You haven't really done yourself any favours.

I'll definitely be adding you to my "do not deal with" list.

Having said that, I do wish you the best and hope your current personal situation improves.
    If the said guy had actually sent the messages to my e mail I would have replied. But as he was not dealing with me and did not send any e mails to me I don’t know do I. It was drawn to my attention by someone on Facebook I was getting a slating off so thought I will have a look. You obviously do not go to china. Otherwise you would be well aware of the blockages that are put on websites I can only get on them because I use a vpn now try logging into your bank account or PayPal account using a vpn. See how far you get. But I would appreciate people getting there facts right before slating me off. This transaction is nothing to do with me. It’s the first I know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    If the said guy had actually sent the messages to my e mail I would have replied. But as he was not dealing with me and did not send any e mails to me I don’t know do I. It was drawn to my attention by someone on Facebook I was getting a slating off so thought I will have a look. You obviously do not go to china. Otherwise you would be well aware of the blockages that are put on websites I can only get on them because I use a vpn now try logging into your bank account or PayPal account using a vpn. See how far you get. But I would appreciate people getting there facts right before slating me off. This transaction is nothing to do with me. It’s the first I know about it.
    If you read my post properly you'll see that I was commenting on the way you had responded on here , not by email.

If you are in China and have problems with blockages put on websites why not post that, and let people know the situation you're in ?
    I would guess most of us haven't been to China so we don't know about these things, so a quick post explaining instead of having a go would have sorted it.

If the transaction was nothing to do with you, but it was your wife, then maybe you could have helped her out by posting or e mailing on her behalf.

Like I said earlier, you've come on here shouting when a clear post stating your situation would not only have been easier and quicker, but it would have shown everyone that you're a calm and decent person to deal with. Instead you've come across as Mr angry and not done yourself any favours. Simple and clear communication goes a long way, and most people are very understanding of personal problems, if they're made aware of them.

Good luck with everything.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
    If you read my post properly you'll see that I was commenting on the way you had responded on here , not by email.

If you are in China and have problems with blockages put on websites why not post that, and let people know the situation you're in ?
    I would guess most of us haven't been to China so we don't know about these things, so a quick post explaining instead of having a go would have sorted it.

If the transaction was nothing to do with you, but it was your wife, then maybe you could have helped her out by posting or e mailing on her behalf.

Like I said earlier, you've come on here shouting when a clear post stating your situation would not only have been easier and quicker, but it would have shown everyone that you're a calm and decent person to deal with. Instead you've come across as Mr angry and not done yourself any favours. Simple and clear communication goes a long way, and most people are very understanding of personal problems, if they're made aware of them.

Good luck with everything.
    Yes I could have helped my wife out if I actually had known about any of this. But the fact is I didn’t I seldom ever come on this site. Only reason I came now is because I had a message sent to my messenger saying I was getting a slating off. So yes I am pissed off. Especially when none of this is anything to do with me. This is the first I know about any of it.