Quote Originally Posted by pumpygun View Post
Didn't the poster with the issues fall out with his mate over this and hasn't it been done a million times before?
Is there going to be any explanation about the family bereavement excuse?
From an outsider looking in this seems a petty squabble and I dont mean any disrespect to either side there. Can the board have some clarity who is responsible for the whos, whys and whatever's?
hi pumpygun, ive not fallen out with my buddy at all , we still shoot together everyweek, this is carl lying again to try and pass the book across to me, he is basically talking total rubbish mate, and there are people on here reading this now who want to comment but cant as this will cause conflict between them and mr LIAR Garbutt as he still has there guns

i like you and everyone else are also waiting for an explanation as to why he has told numerous different people with a gap of approx 14 months that his wifes mother has died TWICE which is the reason THEIR rifles cannot be completed, it was not me mate that caught him lying but another member on here, he has had some peoples rifles over 3 years, my shooting buddys rifles took just over 2 years to get back and one of those wasnt even the correct serial number but thats another story, he is bitter because NOT ME but someone else on here has caught him lying through his teeth and its a dispicable excuse saying your wifes mother has died, the guy is seriously mental using that excuse not once but twice, so come on Carl please let everyone know why you would say such a sickening thing