Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
Last reply from me on anything relating to this The guy in question bought some carbon from my wife on her e bay. The problem lies with him and her it’s nothing to do with me or what I do. I do not need to be getting involved with any of this yet I have talked with my wife as soon as I was informed about the carbon issue. She has informed me and I also have informed the guy who bought the carbon she will 100% sort it out on her return to the Uk. As far as I’m concerned that’s the end of it.
You can all assume what you want. Yes in the past a few white lies have I told people to give me time to get things sorted when I was inundated with work.
Well that’s news to me, first time I knew your wife was away, was on this thread. I have not received any emails from her in recent weeks. The last email I had was included a screen shot of your conversation with the courier about the missing item. YOUR name is on that screen shot 9 times. While it does not mention me by name, you refer to me as “MY customer “ it is possible that you ( or your wife) mistakenly sent me the email, although I doubt that.

As for telling lies, you have repeatedly accused me of not telling the truth, however, apparently saying that one of your relatives has died, to you is just a “white lie”.

Seriously Carl, your moral compass is totally ****** up

The sad thing is, all it is over £16, a simple, “sorry, I will deal with, ASAP”

Bb