Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
If the said guy had actually sent the messages to my e mail I would have replied. But as he was not dealing with me and did not send any e mails to me I don’t know do I. It was drawn to my attention by someone on Facebook I was getting a slating off so thought I will have a look. You obviously do not go to china. Otherwise you would be well aware of the blockages that are put on websites I can only get on them because I use a vpn now try logging into your bank account or PayPal account using a vpn. See how far you get. But I would appreciate people getting there facts right before slating me off. This transaction is nothing to do with me. It’s the first I know about it.
If you read my post properly you'll see that I was commenting on the way you had responded on here , not by email.

If you are in China and have problems with blockages put on websites why not post that, and let people know the situation you're in ?
I would guess most of us haven't been to China so we don't know about these things, so a quick post explaining instead of having a go would have sorted it.

If the transaction was nothing to do with you, but it was your wife, then maybe you could have helped her out by posting or e mailing on her behalf.

Like I said earlier, you've come on here shouting when a clear post stating your situation would not only have been easier and quicker, but it would have shown everyone that you're a calm and decent person to deal with. Instead you've come across as Mr angry and not done yourself any favours. Simple and clear communication goes a long way, and most people are very understanding of personal problems, if they're made aware of them.

Good luck with everything.