Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtech rifles, Deal or no deal!

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    If the said guy had actually sent the messages to my e mail I would have replied. But as he was not dealing with me and did not send any e mails to me I don’t know do I. It was drawn to my attention by someone on Facebook I was getting a slating off so thought I will have a look. You obviously do not go to china. Otherwise you would be well aware of the blockages that are put on websites I can only get on them because I use a vpn now try logging into your bank account or PayPal account using a vpn. See how far you get. But I would appreciate people getting there facts right before slating me off. This transaction is nothing to do with me. It’s the first I know about it.
    If you read my post properly you'll see that I was commenting on the way you had responded on here , not by email.

If you are in China and have problems with blockages put on websites why not post that, and let people know the situation you're in ?
    I would guess most of us haven't been to China so we don't know about these things, so a quick post explaining instead of having a go would have sorted it.

If the transaction was nothing to do with you, but it was your wife, then maybe you could have helped her out by posting or e mailing on her behalf.

Like I said earlier, you've come on here shouting when a clear post stating your situation would not only have been easier and quicker, but it would have shown everyone that you're a calm and decent person to deal with. Instead you've come across as Mr angry and not done yourself any favours. Simple and clear communication goes a long way, and most people are very understanding of personal problems, if they're made aware of them.

Good luck with everything.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

You have never sent me any e mails fact you sent them to my wife you never bought any carbon ever from me personally fact because I do not sell anything on e bay that’s my wife who uses my Airtech name. My my e mail address is Airtech.rifles@yahoo.co.uk so now you know my e mail show us all your e mails to that address. Or shall I answer that one for you. You can not because you have never sent any e mails to me again fact.
    Seriously Carl? You, your wife does it really matter, it was your name on the screen shot you sent me, of the dialogue between you and the courier. Also the delivery says from airtechrifles, how else would I have known it was you?

Thing is fella, you don’t know me nor I you, we are never going to fully agree on who said what to who. I understand that you have a grievance with your courier, however that nothing to do with me but currently it is me who is out of pocket.

I wish your relative a speedy recovery.

Bb

Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
    If you read my post properly you'll see that I was commenting on the way you had responded on here , not by email.

If you are in China and have problems with blockages put on websites why not post that, and let people know the situation you're in ?
    I would guess most of us haven't been to China so we don't know about these things, so a quick post explaining instead of having a go would have sorted it.

If the transaction was nothing to do with you, but it was your wife, then maybe you could have helped her out by posting or e mailing on her behalf.

Like I said earlier, you've come on here shouting when a clear post stating your situation would not only have been easier and quicker, but it would have shown everyone that you're a calm and decent person to deal with. Instead you've come across as Mr angry and not done yourself any favours. Simple and clear communication goes a long way, and most people are very understanding of personal problems, if they're made aware of them.

Good luck with everything.
    Yes I could have helped my wife out if I actually had known about any of this. But the fact is I didn’t I seldom ever come on this site. Only reason I came now is because I had a message sent to my messenger saying I was getting a slating off. So yes I am pissed off. Especially when none of this is anything to do with me. This is the first I know about any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bucketboy View Post
    Seriously Carl? You, your wife does it really matter, it was your name on the screen shot you sent me, of the dialogue between you and the courier. Also the delivery says from airtechrifles, how else would I have known it was you?

Thing is fella, you don’t know me nor I you, we are never going to fully agree on who said what to who. I understand that you have a grievance with your courier, however that nothing to do with me but currently it is me who is out of pocket.

I wish your relative a speedy recovery.

Bb
    Yes we can you can clearly show me
    The e mail address you used to send any messages too. You can also show all of us the account you payed the money into. I know for a fact you have not sent me any messages other than the one I have found on this website private messages that I have replied too. So I hold my ground on this show us all who you actually made a payment too and what e mail address you used. It’s not me. What my wife sells on e bay has nothing to do with me. That’s her business not mine so don’t get slating me off when it’s not me apparently you name is Pete now I know that I will ask my wife again about this if I can find out how to post a picture of this transaction I will but be sure as hell I will on Facebook Pete

Right apparently your name is P. B. you bought a length of carbon 32mm dia 500mm long item number 263903274429 it was £16.99 tracking number #934870251760086 this was bought on the 1809/2018 and was posted on the 19th day after the tracking number is 9628082255404485 that’s all the information I can get from my wife’s details.
    Last edited by T 20; 14-10-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Right apparently your name is (name removed ) you bought a length of carbon 32mm dia 500mm long item number 263903274429 it was £16.99 tracking number #934870251760086 this was bought on the 1809/2018 and was posted on the 19th day after the tracking number is 9628082255404485 that’s all the information I can get from my wife’s details.
    Why post the Op's real name on here ? Customer relations is not a strong point of yours is it ?
    Last edited by T 20; 14-10-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Why post the Op's real name on here ? Customer relations is not a strong point of yours is it ?
    Your dead right customer relations isn’t my strong point simply because he is not my customer. I have stepped in because it’s my name being slated off when it clearly is not me. I feel before people go slating anyone off they should have there facts right first. Looking at it it’s called slander. It could be damaging to me and my company. But as I say I have stepped in and now I know about this it will 100% be sorted when my wife is back in the Uk.

BEESA is offline A Man walks in to a bar.....
    So , is your wife not selling on your behalf on that Auction site then ?
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Because it’s the only way I can find out who the person is my wife sold the carbon too. 3 lots of carbon was sold that day. I asked by pm for the guy to send me his real name so I could look into it. No reply so I’m not having my name and company posted all over the net slating me off when it is not me or my company that sold him anything. So he should stop slandering me and my company off until he is 100% sure it’s me and has all the evidence to back his claims up in a court of law

Quote Originally Posted by BEESA View Post
    So , is your wife not selling on your behalf on that Auction site then ?
    Don
    No Don she is not. My wife is Chinese she deals directly with the Chinese company that manufacture the carbon. I simply use what I want for any rifle I’m working on that the customer has asked for any carbon to be used on it. Other than that I have nothing to do with her carbon selling business. When our auto machine is working on producing air cylinders the machine makes far more than I need. It’s not worth setting a big engineering machine up to make one cylinder it will run and make 20 or more. These are then put into stock. Because I have too many for what I need I let her have as many as she wants. She also sells them all the money she gets from any sales is nothing to do with me. The cylinders are NOT sold to her I give her them she is probably the biggest seller of carbon tube on e bay. Like I say that’s her business not mine. She uses Airtech name because my shrouds and silencers have a reputation as being one of the best. And one of the cheapest. I have now pulled my face at my wife about using Airtech as a name on her e bay and told her she is to change it. I sell nothing on e bay and never intend ever doing so. Maybe people can see why I’m uptight about this.

Your dead right customer relations isn’t my strong point simply because he is not my customer. I have stepped in because it’s my name being slated off when it clearly is not me. I feel before people go slating anyone off they should have there facts right first. Looking at it it’s called slander. It could be damaging to me and my company. But as I say I have stepped in and now I know about this it will 100% be sorted when my wife is back in the Uk.
    I think the most damaging aspect to you and your company has been the tone of your responses on this thread! Overly aggressive and totally unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubster View Post
    I think the most damaging aspect to you and your company has been the tone of your responses on this thread! Overly aggressive and totally unnecessary.
    You mean it’s quite ok for someone to slander my name and company name off and that’s ecceptable. But when I make any comment giving true information that will stand up in any court of law I’m all of a sudden The bad guy. I personally would expect anyone who is going to slander a company off to first get there facts right. If I was in that way inclined I have all the evidence I need to take it to a solicitor for slandering me and my company off on social media. And I really don’t care how you look at it. I see posts here saying I’m on Facebook so why didn’t the person go there and contact me. None of this would have even got to this stage. But now I am involved I have looked into this and told my wife to sort it out as soon as she can. And also not to use my company name for selling anything on e bay. Right at this moment in time my wife needs support from me not a bollocking. Her mother died two days ago that’s why we are Still in china.

No Don she is not. My wife is Chinese she deals directly with the Chinese company that manufacture the carbon. I simply use what I want for any rifle I’m working on that the customer has asked for any carbon to be used on it. Other than that I have nothing to do with her carbon selling business. When our auto machine is working on producing air cylinders the machine makes far more than I need. It’s not worth setting a big engineering machine up to make one cylinder it will run and make 20 or more. These are then put into stock. Because I have too many for what I need I let her have as many as she wants. She also sells them all the money she gets from any sales is nothing to do with me. The cylinders are NOT sold to her I give her them she is probably the biggest seller of carbon tube on e bay. Like I say that’s her business not mine. She uses Airtech name because my shrouds and silencers have a reputation as being one of the best. And one of the cheapest. I have now pulled my face at my wife about using Airtech as a name on her e bay and told her she is to change it. I sell nothing on e bay and never intend ever doing so. Maybe people can see why I’m uptight about this.
    No disrespect but this all sounds a bit dodgy. Hopefully you have passed this all by a qualified accountant who does your taxes.

I don’t claim to know much but if some one sells something under a business name and then says it’s some one else’s and they shouldn’t be selling under their name and you just told them off for doing so and they happen to be their wife and you didn’t know about it there is a name in English law for this isn’t there mike

An RFD is not allowed under the VCR act to post air cylinders direct to individuals. Only guessing but that is probably why his wife sells them instead?