Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtech rifles, Deal or no deal!

Ok fellas, crack on with the annual Airtech bashing thread if you must but, let's not start a witch hunt on his business practices eh.
    ....... I understand that he was investigated not so long ago and, he's still in business.

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by aris View Post
    No disrespect but this all sounds a bit dodgy. Hopefully you have passed this all by a qualified accountant who does your taxes.
    And why would I need to be disclosing my wife’s business to my accountant. Stupid comment. She is not part of my company

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    And why would I need to be disclosing my wife’s business to my accountant. Stupid comment. She is not part of my company
    No, you just give her components for free to sell, and she trades under your name on ėBay

I have said my bit. My wife will now sort her dealings out on her return. I will now leave you children to play amongst your self’s

Now now ,toys, prams and naughty step comes to mind ,pay what you owe ,mike

Maybe limiting the use of the company name solely to the entirely honest dealings of the owner would have been a good idea? If I called myself by a well known name and exhibited poor dealings I'm sure I would end up in court.
    The Early Bird May Get The Worm, But It's The Second Mouse That Gets The Cheese !!

Calm down!Calm Down!

Come on lad's-his wife's mother died 2 days ago and he is stuck thousands of miles away-he is not going to be in the best of moods-give the man a break! Carl-turn off your computer and spend the time with your missus. I am very sorry for your loss.
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    Ok fellas, crack on with the annual Airtech bashing thread if you must but, let's not start a witch hunt on his business practices eh.
    ....... I understand that he was investigated not so long ago and, he's still in business.
    By this remark I ussume I should not be. I love these sites it tells me so much about me I didn’t know. I can see why I seldom come on them. Even the admin let it get out of hand. If the guy feels he is right then he can take me to court. I will also press charges for slander after it’s proven it was not me he bought anything from.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    Come on lad's-his wife's mother died 2 days ago and he is stuck thousands of miles away-he is not going to be in the best of moods-give the man a break! Carl-turn off your computer and spend the time with your missus. I am very sorry for your loss.
    Looking at it another way. I will no longer needing to disappear to china at very short notice again in the future. The funeral proceedings go on for 7 weeks in this part of china. I myself can’t atay here that long and with winter starting to set in it’s very unlikely her mother’s ashes will be but with her father until the early part of next summer. Are you still shooting in ft. I will drop you a pic of a action I have been working on specifically for ft shooting. Similar to the one you seen years ago but it has a titanium cylinder and uses a better trigger unit.

Sorry aircteh but I think you brought this onto yourself.

Surely the first response here should have been something like:

Apologies for the missing order and lack of communication - my wife runs that side of the business and we’ve been unexpectedly called away in China to be by her mums bedside as she is very poorly. My wife will endeavour to resolve this on our return. Thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by aris View Post
    Sorry aircteh but I think you brought this onto yourself.

Surely the first response here should have been something like:

Apologies for the missing order and lack of communication - my wife runs that side of the business and we’ve been unexpectedly called away in China to be by her mums bedside as she is very poorly. My wife will endeavour to resolve this on our return. Thank you for your patience.
    That works for me!

Bb

Even the admin let it get out of hand.
    Not out of hand at all, Carl,

A question was raised about Airtech and we've simply provided you the opportunity to reply, rather than close or delete the thread.

My condolences to yourself, wife and family.

All the best Mick

Im not trying to stir up anything but something isnt right..Maybe she has two mothers or she was reanimated from the dead!!
    I received this email from carl in october 2017 whilst chasing up a rifle id sent him...
    Early this morning the people in the old people's home went to wake my wife's mother up only to find she had died during the night. This has knocked my wife about badly. My mrs is Chinese her mother lived in china. To make matters worse my wife sent her passport in as it needed to be renewed 3 weeks ago. We have been to the Chinese embassy in Manchester today to get her passport. This Thursday at 6pm we will be on a flight back to china

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    By this remark I ussume I should not be. I love these sites it tells me so much about me I didn’t know. I can see why I seldom come on them. Even the admin let it get out of hand. If the guy feels he is right then he can take me to court. I will also press charges for slander after it’s proven it was not me he bought anything from.
    I have no idea about the time in China rohht now, but I would suggest taking a break, having a nap and reading it again.

There are people here defending you and you are attacking them for doing so.

Sh1t happens, it's happening to you right now. That is bad. We are all sending our good thoughts to you and yours and look forward to when you get things back under control.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Ontarget View Post
    Im not trying to stir up anything but something isnt right..Maybe she has two mothers or she was reanimated from the dead!!
    I received this email from carl in october 2017 whilst chasing up a rifle id sent him...
    I'm assuming this is not the time to drag up the old "twenty minutes later you want another one..." thing?
    God rest ye jelly mental men