Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Airtech rifles, Deal or no deal!

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    Defend himself, how the fk can you even try and defend the actions of someone defrauding the airgun community. His methods are lower than the Graham brothers. This thread should be a sticky so nobody gets stung in the future. Only my opinion.
    Plus 1.

Quote Originally Posted by evohuntsman View Post
    think yourself lucky bucketboy it was only over £16, it could have been worse mate, may i take this oppertunity in thanking you for bringing this to everyones attention, they will now be able to make up their own minds weather or not to give Airtech any buisness, i certainly hope not but how anyone can try to defent this guy is totally and utterly beyond me,

IMO he should be stripped of his RFD licence if hes got one or is that another lie

best wishes mate
    He definitely was raided by the police before last xmas. He was only licenced to keep 10 fac air rifles but had shotguns on the premises. The police took away several rifles for testing. Someone visiting before the raid to try and collect their FAC air rifle (unsucessfully) after 18 months said there were rifles against walls and lying on the floor. Chaos everywhere. Garbett put it out that the police raid story was in fact a cunning plan invented by him to flush out someone spreading bad stories. Another lie, or two. Speaking to JB through the fanpage I know for a fact the raid did happen. JB was asked by one of Airtechs customers if he would Blueprint Tune his S10. First he had to get it back from West Mercia police. Airtech had had it for 16 months before it was seized and the authorities had it for some time before eventually releasing it. The customer doubted he would see it again because at one time West Mercia just kept saying it was part of an ongoing investigation and Airtech as usual was "unobtainable". When JB did finally get it for a Blueprint Tune it was resplendent with bottle green official signed stickers.
    Who knows if he is an RFD anymore or is that another lie, as you say. It wouldnt be the first he has told.

Oh boy, what a car crash of a thread - it's actually quite sad to read.
    Honestly, I can't see how Airtech are going to come back from this.

After showing such a lack of integrity, I won't be employing their services - it's a shame because his work is very good.

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    Oh boy, what a car crash of a thread - it's actually quite sad to read.
    Honestly, I can't see how Airtech are going to come back from this.

After showing such a lack of integrity, I won't be employing their services - it's a shame because his work is very good.
    As it's a "hobby" he won't care I reckon.

He will get work from people that know his work is good and not know he has communication issues for example not replying to people asking if they are getting their rifles back anytime that year.

His lying and seriously bad attitude will be his downfall.

Quite a few of us are happy with his work . Like a said before ,I have had nothing but GOOD Dealings with Carl .
    Trouble is bad news travels faster than good news and a few on another forum sing his praises including me

As someone who’s lived with an in law in critical care for the past four months, quite frankly I’m disgusted by this ‘person’.
    Seeing my Mrs battle deep depression, whilst personally trying to deal with all the shared emotions of having a loved one in such a state - and whilst continually wishing and praying for their return to good health, has been exhausting to say the least.
    We’ve had genuine heartfelt messages from friends, including some from on this forum, who have been touched by our unfortunate experience. And as such I simply cannot find any sympathy or understanding for someone who’d use something like the loss of an in law, as ‘an excuse’ and then pass it off so lightly as a ‘white lie’ after you’ve been caught out.

Carl Garbet, you’re a maggot.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

And on that sad note I think now is an apt time to close this thread --- thank you Craig.

All the best Mick