Thread: Owners of 20 cal pcp’s - info please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My MFR does 10.9 with FTT & 11.6 with the JSB, in theory just about. Reg is at 80 bar.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post
    My MFR does 10.9 with FTT & 11.6 with the JSB, in theory just about. Reg is at 80 bar.

John
    Many thanks for actually answering my post - about what I was guestimating, tis a pondersome issue indeed .....
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Quote Originally Posted by PCPShooter View Post
    Many thanks for actually answering my post - about what I was guestimating, tis a pondersome issue indeed .....
    You do realise it will vary from gun to gun? Whilst this may give you an indication there is no set answer, there are too many variables from gun to gun.

Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post

John
    Any more useful posts , like this one, where people can give side by sides with FTT and heavier 20 cal pellets like JSB / Barracuda in the 20 cal pcp they own / shoot ???

.l

Quote Originally Posted by PCPShooter View Post
    Any more useful posts , like this one, where people can give side by sides with FTT and heavier 20 cal pellets like JSB / Barracuda in the 20 cal pcp they own / shoot ???
    My new hw100kt laminate, does 11.3 with daystate kaisers ( essentially ftt) and 11.34 with jsb. I didnt believe that the ftt and kaisers were any different but the kaisers shoot well out of my .20, better than ftt, and better still than jsb. On a side note i tried bisley superfields too. They also grouped well. Hope that helps a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake267 View Post
    My new hw100kt laminate, does 11.3 with daystate kaisers ( essentially ftt) and 11.34 with jsb. I didnt believe that the ftt and kaisers were any different but the kaisers shoot well out of my .20, better than ftt, and better still than jsb. On a side note i tried bisley superfields too. They also grouped well. Hope that helps a little.
    Many Thanks -