Thread: Ripley elite

Ripley elite

Afternoon all..
    I been looking at a quality (luxury) gun,was looking at daystate as i had one years back but these ripley elites keep popping up of people i talk too and they swere by them
    My mate had a mk3 daystate and it was amazing but im not keen on the electrical part,he also got a air ranger and thats nice aswell .
    I had a huntsman years back and tha was a nice bit of kit

I had drooled over Ripley’s for a long while. Then a month back I stopped drooling, because I bought a XL9. TBH, if this thing misses what’s been aimed at, it isn’t the rifle at fault. I’m absolutely smitten by it.
    The only thing I had to get use to was the magazine. It rolls out and is filled on the rifle. However, you have to close the mag in the rifle before lifting it up. Otherwise the pellets all fall out. Once that has been fixed in your head, no problems.
    Best rifle I’ve ever spent money on.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnlandies View Post
    I had drooled over Ripley’s for a long while. Then a month back I stopped drooling, because I bought a XL9. TBH, if this thing misses what’s been aimed at, it isn’t the rifle at fault. I’m absolutely smitten by it.
    The only thing I had to get use to was the magazine. It rolls out and is filled on the rifle. However, you have to close the mag in the rifle before lifting it up. Otherwise the pellets all fall out. Once that has been fixed in your head, no problems.
    Best rifle I’ve ever spent money on.
    I like that the mag is fixed to gun...
    Is it any models i should stay away from ect

the ripley elite is nothing like the ripley rifles such as the ar5s or xl9, the elite is a budget gun not hand built, and it shows in the quality, I`ve had ar5 and the ar5s models which are very well built, I had a nice looking elite but it was no comparison, it was no where near as accurate or as well made and the bolt used to move on firing, avoid the elite get an ar5s if you want a proper ripper. by all means try them out for yourself and you will see the difference!

Quote Originally Posted by badgerginger View Post
    the ripley elite is nothing like the ripley rifles such as the ar5s or xl9, the elite is a budget gun not hand built, and it shows in the quality, I`ve had ar5 and the ar5s models which are very well built, I had a nice looking elite but it was no comparison, it was no where near as accurate or as well made and the bolt used to move on firing, avoid the elite get an ar5s if you want a proper ripper. by all means try them out for yourself and you will see the difference!
    Cheers mate,will look at them

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnlandies View Post
    Cheers bud

lovely rifles