Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Sharp Innova experts?

Quote Originally Posted by johnj View Post
    No, definitely not an Ace.
    Would be nice if it was!
    The seller sent me a few photos but they don't show much really it'll be here in a few days and I'll try and take some clear photos by then i might have worked it out myself.
    Cheers,
    Johnj.
    I reckon I've seen this gun before there was a thread about it a couple of years ago, it has an Innova pump, custom bolt action breech and a reddish coloured stock on it --- it looks very much like a Sharp Tiger with custom breech to me.

It was sold on here, so if you've bought it off a BBS member it should be possible to backtrack it through the search function.

Edit :- is this the gun ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Pictures originally posted by Partner K1250 on 12/04/17

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 16-10-2018 at 09:28 AM.

[QUOTE=T 20;7580396]I reckon I've seen this gun before there was a thread about it a couple of years ago, it has an Innova pump, custom bolt action breech and a reddish coloured stock on it --- it looks very much like a Sharp Tiger with custom breech to me.

It was sold on here, so if you've bought it off a BBS member it should be possible to backtrack it through the search function.

Edit :- is this the gun ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Maybe...

See Mick now you've taken the suspense or of it for everyone

No just joking, thank you I'll have a hunt for that thread.

I still haven't found anything else that looks to have the same receiver.

Thanks
    Johnj.
    Webley Excel, Webley Tomahawk, Air arms khamsin, Air arms Pro Sport, Bam B26-2, Bam B45-3, BSA Mercury, Sharp Innova (licenced Indonesian version).

No just joking, thank you I'll have a hunt for that thread.

I still haven't found anything else that looks to have the same receiver.

Thanks
    Johnj.
    You won't find the thread as it was deleted not long after I saved the pictures, John.

The Sharp Tiger has a big following in Indonesia and many places sell custom parts for them, try doing an Internet search for Sharp Tiger Custom.

https://fjb.m.kaskus.co.id/product/5...-tiger-custom/

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    You won't find the thread as it was deleted not long after I saved the pictures, John.

The Sharp Tiger has a big following in Indonesia and many places sell custom parts for them, try doing an Internet search for Sharp Tiger Custom.

https://fjb.m.kaskus.co.id/product/5...-tiger-custom/
    The stock on this one looks very Holland and Holland to me

https://fjb.kaskus.co.id/product/55e...r-upgrade-awp/
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Do Sharp still make pump up air rifles ? Anyone still import them ?
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    Do Sharp still make pump up air rifles ? Anyone still import them ?
    It looks like the Sharp Innova became the Sharp Tiger and has now been superseded by the Sharp Fusion, which is still in production in Indonesia.

The Webley Rebel which was (and maybe still is ?) imported by highland outdoors is a rebadged Sharp, whether it was based on the Innova or Tiger I couldn't say.

https://www.senapanangin.co.id

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    The stock on this one looks very Holland and Holland to me

https://fjb.kaskus.co.id/product/55e...r-upgrade-awp/
    The pie manufacturer?

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

The Webley Rebel which was (and maybe still is ?) imported by highland outdoors is a rebadged Sharp, whether it was based on the Innova or Tiger I couldn't say.
    https://www.senapanangin.co.id
    All the best Mick

I bought one of the new Webley Rebel - Sharp Innova copies because if nothing else it would be a useful source of spares for my Innovas. After seeing the quality of the Webley, I dont think I will bother.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

It sounds a bit ominous that the thread was deleted Mick!

Some of the Indonesian stocks actually look quite nice and sporty, the stock on the one I have coming definitely looks like an improvement over the original.

I would seem that the original tooling went to Indonesia from Japan then over to China to make/become the Webley Rebel as some of the parts on both Indonesian and Chinese guns have things like "Sharp", "Innova" or "Japan" moulded into them.

I actually went to school with a guy from Indonesia who then moved back there some time ago, not sure if he even reemerged me but if I get stuck for parts he could be helpful.

Johnj.
    Webley Excel, Webley Tomahawk, Air arms khamsin, Air arms Pro Sport, Bam B26-2, Bam B45-3, BSA Mercury, Sharp Innova (licenced Indonesian version).

It sounds a bit ominous that the thread was deleted Mick!
    Not really John.

The valuation thread with pictures was posted in the sales section and at the time the forum software didn't support pictures in General Airgun so it couldn't easily be moved, so in order to tidy the sales section up the thread was deleted.

I'll see if I can sort it so you can see it.

Edit:- try this --- http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....43#post7236943

Thanks Mick,
    You didn't need to go to any trouble though.
    Looks like the sharp style square receiver cover and still be bought over there so hopefully other parts will be too.
    From the photos I actually like the look of the rifle as is so I'll get it up and running first as it is currently part stripped and was leaking previous to that and then see what to do with it.
    There has been some very helpful info from everyone so thank you all.
    johnj.

Been a busy few days but the gun arrived a couple days ago and very well packaged and just as described.

Any negative comments I make are directed at the rifle and not the seller.

It feels very solid compared to what I was expecting and will be worn spending some time and money on to get back up and running.

The worst point, apart from turning up in the"Ladies" caliber of .177 , is the trigger. I wasn't aware that plastic was available when Noah was building the Ark was but it's basic and plastic and pants.

I'm not sure if all the parts are original, I know the beech is from another gun, things like the end block certainly look to have been made well but then attacked with a hack saw or band saw by a blind man with a drink issue.

May have been the same guy who did the stock butt extension.

I would post up some photos but it doesn't seem to be as easy as it used to on here.

Anyway anyone know where the best place to get new seals from would be. John Knibbs want £25 plus post which I think it's far too steep. I'm guessing most of the o rings will be standard sizes anyone know what they are and what shore rating they would be.

Cheers,

Johnj.

pump up id

hi, would it be possible for someone to get pics up of the gun in bits, ie you email them to someone and they post ?. I would offer but i'm afraid i'm not savvy with posting them. be interesting to id the gun and its guts etc imo. regards gc93

I do an o ring only seal seat and an upgrade to it that has a quad seal firing pin and valve to tube seal a replacement inlet seal and ball plus two 90 grade orings to replace the buffer