Thread: Any Sharp Innova experts?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Been a busy few days but the gun arrived a couple days ago and very well packaged and just as described.

Any negative comments I make are directed at the rifle and not the seller.

It feels very solid compared to what I was expecting and will be worn spending some time and money on to get back up and running.

The worst point, apart from turning up in the"Ladies" caliber of .177 , is the trigger. I wasn't aware that plastic was available when Noah was building the Ark was but it's basic and plastic and pants.

I'm not sure if all the parts are original, I know the beech is from another gun, things like the end block certainly look to have been made well but then attacked with a hack saw or band saw by a blind man with a drink issue.

May have been the same guy who did the stock butt extension.

I would post up some photos but it doesn't seem to be as easy as it used to on here.

Anyway anyone know where the best place to get new seals from would be. John Knibbs want £25 plus post which I think it's far too steep. I'm guessing most of the o rings will be standard sizes anyone know what they are and what shore rating they would be.

Cheers,

Johnj.
    Webley Excel, Webley Tomahawk, Air arms khamsin, Air arms Pro Sport, Bam B26-2, Bam B45-3, BSA Mercury, Sharp Innova (licenced Indonesian version).

pump up id

hi, would it be possible for someone to get pics up of the gun in bits, ie you email them to someone and they post ?. I would offer but i'm afraid i'm not savvy with posting them. be interesting to id the gun and its guts etc imo. regards gc93

I do an o ring only seal seat and an upgrade to it that has a quad seal firing pin and valve to tube seal a replacement inlet seal and ball plus two 90 grade orings to replace the buffer