Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2018 - Round 10 Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Top bombing Charles and Scott...and gotta say Bob with the boinger oustanding cheers Horsham for the course made interesting by the lack of light. A tough course..never used ir on scope before wish i had today congrats Buxted on the series win also. Cheers all clubs and competitors for another enjoyable sihft

It's been a great sihft year, some great courses set by all hosting clubs, some devious targets set all within the confines of the UKAHFT rules. Made a few new friends along the way and had some mad giggles with all the old ones. Thanks to Mike and Charles for running the show, good job. Cheers Aaron, time to ditch that girly pop gun, get yourself a springer and join the fun.
    Thanks to Chilly too for being a true sportsman, shame you couldn't shoot more rounds.

Bravo

Big thanks again to Hillsy (Mr Lucky) for dragging my sorry ass around Sussex (no easy task i tell ya) ... same again to Charles and Mike for the immense amount of work they put in .

Another great round at Horsham , with a few fantastic scores namely Charles , Kev H ,Justin .

But hats really off to Bob the cyborg Pattenden 55 with that ole boinger mate , something else ... and also Scott the young lad from Meon again unreal , def one to watch for the future .

In fact all the juniors Scott Harvey and Gabe ... good on ya for coming out in crap weather and putting all the "Adults" , who stayed in bed as it was a tad moist to shame .
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Horsham

What a great series of traveling round Sussex for our inter club shoots.
    As above.... well done to charles and mike for all the hard work
    Well done bob the cyborg lol top shooting mate.
    Well done to all juniors you are doing us proud.
    Well done buxted on the win.
    See you soon
    Graeme

A massive well done to all the organisers and winners. Huge well done to Bob, putting in back to back 55's with his boinger to secure the title and whip my backside was hugely impressive, a very worthy champion.

Roll on next year and see you all at the Southern Hunters.
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017