Thread: S410 carbine full set up valuation

S410 carbine full set up valuation

I am using my rimfires more now so my S410 is just not getting used so I am thinking of selling it as a full set up and would appreciate an idea of what price to put on it ? , Many thanks in advance

S410 carbine .177 (pre anti tamper) regulated (no idea what regulator, fitted by former owner) , aftermarket trigger (again fitted by former owner but looks very much like a rowan engineering one) , mattysw silencer , cheapy bipod , nikon prostaff bdc 3-9x40 scope , walnut sporter stock plus thumbhole stock fitted with an adjustable butt pad , foster quick fill nozzle , 7lt (out of test but with lots of air in) best fittings cylinder c/w gauge and whip , 3 mags and 2 single shot adaptors

This shoots nicely with no known faults and I was told by the previous owner he had resealed it all , this would be strictly collection only.
    Last edited by jdk1; 15-10-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Easy bits,
    A bottle with no test is £50 tops & that's if it looks immaculate, and you can find someone to buy it, pay for a test & you'll get your money back.

I'd also suspect that anyone looking for upgraded spec like that will already have charging kit so selling the rifle separate from the cylinder will probably get more interest.

Look on gun-trader & gun-star for an idea of prices at different spec level & condition.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Easy bits,
    A bottle with no test is £50 tops & that's if it looks immaculate, and you can find someone to buy it, pay for a test & you'll get your money back.

I'd also suspect that anyone looking for upgraded spec like that will already have charging kit so selling the rifle separate from the cylinder will probably get more interest.

Look on gun-trader & gun-star for an idea of prices at different spec level & condition.

Yes that makes sense , thanks.

350 to 450 for rifle depending on condition its in