Thread: John Bowkett email

John Bowkett email

Hi
    I’ve found several methods to contact Me Bowkett , does anyone have an email address for him, I’m away at the moment and can’t ring him.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ratinator View Post
    Hi
    I’ve found several methods to contact Me Bowkett , does anyone have an email address for him, I’m away at the moment and can’t ring him.
    Thanks
    I'm not aware of JB having email, I usually just phone him when I need to speak with him though appreciate you can't at the moment
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Cheers

Thanks Martyn
    I’ve Jioned FB and messaged him.
    Had a feeling he didn’t do email.
    Thanks again
    Simon

JB does not use his e.mail address for airgun business and his Facebook page is managed by a-n-other who is on here but I cannot remember his forum name, I guess he will pass on your message but not sure you will get the reply your looking for.
    You may have to wait until you are in a position to phone him, It's customary to leave a message and your number and he will call you back.

The Facebook page beings to Greenway James on here and is just a fan page to showcase John's work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratinator View Post
    Hi
    Thanks
    The only way to contact him is by phone. When you are able to ring him his number is 0121 745 4287. Leave your name and number in his voicemail and he WILL return the call. I dont own the fanpage. I am just editor there publishing information sent by JB and answering questions where I can

Thanks Gents

Thank you
    I’ll drop him a line when I’m back in the U.K. and have the rifle that needs sorting.
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    The only way to contact him is by phone. When you are able to ring him his number is 0121 745 4287. Leave your name and number in his voicemail and he WILL return the call. I dont own the fanpage. I am just editor there publishing information sent by JB and answering questions where I can
    I see. I thought you owned the page James. Thanks for setting me right .🙂

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    I see. I thought you owned the page James. Thanks for setting me right .🙂
    The two original admin, customers of JB, wandered off and left me to it. My powers are limited but I get by