Thread: Which Chronograph?....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [QUOTE=angrybear;7580541]
    Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post

Really, I've only ever had one issue in the 8 years I've had mine & that was with low afternoon sun from the side.
    Yes really.

We bought them because the BFTA used them. We ran them through our winter league and on the majority of shoots with anything with an overcast sky they refused to register a shot. Changed batteries, put them in better light, the lot. We start at 10am so it was hardly dark.

In the end we went with the Polish R2 Chrono which doesn't rely on daylight and has it's own IR and we've not had an issue since. The BFTA also stopped using Pro-Chronos.

that's a tricky one for me

HI All, that's a tricky one for me , i have owned a really good skan chrono for years now ,so i chrono my gun now took it to a shop who also has a really good skan chrono it gave a differant reading, my mate has a new combo and it gave a differant reading ,so i went down to a friend who has just got a new caldwell ,and they all give you a differant reading ,so take your pick which one , i have my own theory on this lighting heate and position of gun when shooting, Also anyone who has a chrono get them checked with a few differant ones and i think you will be shocked. nearly forgot to say i used a daystate mk4 177cal i suply the pellets jsb exacts , atb bob.