Thread: Alros Starfire Multishot

Alros Starfire Multishot

Good afternoon all,

I'm after a bit of a valuation, if anyone would be so kind as to help.

So I have an Alros Starfire, multishot, Walnut stock. I have the original receipt dated 27/09/99.

Good working order. It's seen here with a Simmons Whitetail Classic scope (I think).

Any help appreciated!

Sorry no idea about the valuation of the rifle. What did you pay for it in 1999?
    Whoever put this combination together knew what they were doing. The Sommons WTC has an after market BDC worth £40. The scope combination is worth at least £100 on its own.

With a search:
    Its a CO2.
    Good reviews though the company went bust quite quickly.

So my guess for the combo £300. Happy to be corrected, but thats a start line. If I was in the market to buy I'd be temtpted as its an interesting rifle; well made by all accounts.
    Last edited by Muskett; 16-10-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    Sorry no idea about the valuation of the rifle. What did you pay for it in 1999?
    Whoever put this combination together knew what they were doing. The Sommons WTC has an after market BDC worth £40. The scope combination is worth at least £100 on its own.

With a search:
    Its a CO2.
    Good reviews though the company went bust quite quickly.

So my guess for the combo £300. Happy to be corrected, but thats a start line. If I was in the market to buy I'd be temtpted as its an interesting rifle; well made by all accounts.
    Thank you, I didn't buy it myself back then. But the Brochure I have with it states for that model £424.

For the rifle only thats quite a price compared to the competition of the day.
    I only made a guess. Once rifles get above £300 then they compete with quite a few lovelies. You could just put it up at £450 and see how many takers. Can't be that many about, and its a hansom looking rifle. There are CO2 collectors or people who fancy one of that quality/quirkyness.
    Thik they might have come CO2 and PCP????

Sorry, I don't know quite enough about them, but enjoying the fact its new to me!! Hopefully someone will come along who knows more.

Nice looking rifle that's for sure -- I've been after an Alros Tomcat CO2 for years.
    Alros guns are very rare and yours looks to be in excellent condition -- I would go along with Muskett and say around the £450 mark.

Yeah. £400+. Rare, interesting, and the top of the range mag-fed walnut model, so not many around at all. And looks in very good nick.

I have a few alros's (trailsman's shadow 180 m400's)but I haven't any of the co2 versions but as a guide trailsmans are 300-400 depending if multi bottle hpa tube or co2
    rifles are around the 300 mark for single shot to 400 for multi's and walnut stocks a little bit more yours I'd say is in the 350 range
    from what I gather they stopped making them as they couldn't get stocks made for them

Thank you for the replies so far guys, she's certainly been looked after!

That is a fine looking combo.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)