Thread: Valuation for pax phoenix mk2 .177cal

Valuation for pax phoenix mk2 .177cal

Right i am looking for a rough price for my pax phoenix mk2 in .177cal. This is the full length barrel version so more shots per fill. This is for gun only. The gun does have a leak as will shoot ok for a couple of shot and then vents the air down the barrel. I am looking for a price as is with one bottle. If too low i will have to get seals done and then sell it on for more. Ballpark be ok chaps please. I have a few more guns i have bought so this and a few others will be going to recoup some money. Regards. Chris
    Last edited by WILBA; 17-10-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    IIRC paid £450 for mine which I thought was fair, but that was with a QF bottle.
    Seals are not too hard a job on these, had to do mine. But parts are tricky...

I 'd expect to knock off a ton for a leaker
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Sold mine for £300 with slow leak That included mod, Sure I was quoted about 80 for a service so my way of thinking was about 30 each way for posting so roughly about £450 all working good,
    My mate sold his Monday as a full kit , scope , bag , mags and mod etc £475,