Thread: Target Grips for sale

Target Grips for sale

For Sale.

Most of these grips are "as new" and every one of them is in either superb condition or perfect condition. Some have only been fitted to test the pistol and have never had any real use from new.

I cannot post pictures on the BBS from my MAC (obviously not clever enough ) but if you are seriously interested in any one of them please contact me by PM or email and I will take some good quality pictures of it and send them to you by email.

With RINK grips typically costing over £200 to have them made and delivered to the UK and with a (typical) 4 week wait, these grips are a good buy and can save you the wait.

Some factory grips can cost even more and suffer even longer delivery times (unless you are lucky to find the size you want in UK sock) so these factory grips also give good savings both in terms of cash and waiting times!

SOLDRINK to fit Morini 162ie (to fit the most recent Morini circuit boards that take the two AAA cells) Walnut. Large right hand. Nice distinctive wood grain. £110 including UK delivery.SOLD

RINK to fit Morini 162ie.(to fit the most recent Morini circuit boards that take the two AAA cells) Walnut. Large right hand. £100 including UK delivery.

Note:- The above two grips will NOT fit the older type Morini 162ie that take the button type battery, and they will not fit ANY type of the short Morini 162ie pistols as they use a different shape of grip.

SOLDRINK to fit FWB P44. Walnut. Large right hand. £100 including UK delivery.SOLD ....may have another one tucked away somewhere!

RINK to fit FWB P44. Laminated. Medium right hand. £110 including UK delivery.

SOLDFeinwerkbau factory grip to fit P44. (later type grip made by Minelli). Medium right hand grip. £100 including UK delivery.SOLD

SOLDWalther factory grip to fit LP300. Blue/white laminated. Large right hand grip. Never been fitted to a pistol. I am told these will also fit the Hammerli P40 (please check before buying). £90 including UK delivery.SOLD

SOLDRINK to fit Pardini K12. Walnut. Large right hand grip. £110 including UK delivery.SOLD

Steyr factory grip to fit Evo 10. Walnut XL right hand grip. £100 including UK delivery.

I will try to send any grip bought by "next day" carrier after I have received the payment.

Any grip can be seen and inspected if you are able to visit the Rossendale club (in Lancashire) any Tuesday to Thursday evening - but I need to know you are coming and what grip you would like to see as I would need to take it with me.
    Last edited by zooma; 18-01-2019 at 04:55 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Feinwerkbau large right handed P44 factory grip is now SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 18-01-2019 at 04:57 PM.

RINK grip for Pardini K12 is now SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 18-01-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Walther LP300 large right hand grip is now SOLD.
    Last edited by zooma; 18-01-2019 at 04:56 PM.