Hi, has anyone had or is currently using a night vision add on with an Optisan EVX 3-12x44i , if so how did it perform? , any problems using with nv and at magnification ? ive looked into the scope and feedback looked great until someone then mentioned that it wasnt good with nv at higher mag ? i then messaged a few current/previous owners on groups and one said anything above x5 mag on this model scope started to lose quality and didnt focus well and suffered blurring. another said he'd had problems and had to send multiple back, so i obviously have doubt about getting it now until i can verify with other users/owners of the scope as to how it performs?. i understand these could have just been a few bad ones , or is it that they generally aint all that good across the board?.

i would be intending on using the wg760/addonsite/NV007 multiple name nv addon with the scope.
i'd normally shoot on x10 , could go down to x9 x8 x6 etc , but feel such a priced scope should be able to handle relatively normal nv use magnification.
my usual quarry distance is 15-40 yds and i would very rarely once in a blue moon have the need to shoot anthing at 50yd or more.
though for a not so cheap scope , the ability to do so at further distance and clearly should be there?.

so thought id ask a larger audience on here just to see some other opinions and hopefully someone or a few with first hands on experience with this scope could let know its useability and boundaries.
Regards Daniel.