Hi all

I had this poor thing given to me by a friend some time ago, It came from a friend of his wife's who had to clear her recently deceased fathers house, She found it in the wardrobe and was distressed when she saw it so my mate removed it so that she had no need to worry!

The poor thing has I reckon been fired whilst the barrel is fully open, The stock had been in two pieces and glued together badly!, The short cocking links must have snapped as the ones fitted are thin, Mild steel and totally bent (Although it will cock and shoot! ), Other damage includes a busted foresight, The cylinder endcap has been cut down for some reason, There's no rearsight and the breech yoke has been splayed open so the barrel has lateral movement!!

It looks like a Cadet Meteor with these holes in the rear of the cylinder for the peepsight!

I have a stock for a mk5 (Single piece cocking link) but i'm pretty sure that it wouldn't fit due to the longer cocking slot (Wouldn't be worth it either due to the state of the gun!! )

John