Thread: Could every BBS member get banned?

Could every BBS member get banned?

There is another forum of which there are no doubt some members here who will be reading this.

I dare not name the forum as I could be "aiding and abetting" and all those that read this post could be banned from there

The latest edict from the megalomaniacal management:

Aiding and abetting non members or members who are banned

This will result in you losing some or all access to the board on a temporary or permanent basis. If you are approached by a person who for whatever reason cannot access the forum or particularly Sales/Wanted and wants you to act as an intermediary for information or any form of communication with matters on this board then you should decline and notify us.

So for any members of that forum whatever you do don't respond to this thread or you will be banned from there - you have been warned
    Last edited by Lol Moore; 20-10-2018 at 07:41 AM.
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    There is another forum of which there are no doubt some members here who will be reading this.

I dare not name the forum as I could be "aiding and abetting" and all those that read this post could be banned from there

The latest edict from the megalomaniacal management:

Aiding and abetting non members or members who are banned

This will result in you losing some or all access to the board on a temporary or permanent basis. If you are approached by a person who for whatever reason cannot access the forum or particularly Sales/Wanted and wants you to act as an intermediary for information or any form of communication with matters on this board then you should decline and notify us.

So for any members of that forum whatever you do don't respond to this thread or you will be banned from there - you have been warned
    Well. since I'm only on this BBS it won't affect me
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Agf by any chance. If so i aint been on there for 10yrs. Better on here to be honest.

That sounds like a fun place, doubt I'd last long

Been banned from better places than that!
    Pistol & Rifle Shooting in the Highlands with Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club. <StrathRPC at yahoo.com> or google it.
    No longer Pumpin Oil but still Passin Gas!

There have been plenty of threads on here moaning about people who just use the site for selling and making money and making no other contribution. Demands for their heads ( bans ).

Maybe that other site is clamping down on that. So when they ban someone they don't want them continuing to trade via a third party.

If someone is putting the time in moderating a site then you play by their rules.

Quote Originally Posted by bozzer View Post
    There have been plenty of threads on here moaning about people who just use the site for selling and making money and making no other contribution. Demands for their heads ( bans ).

Maybe that other site is clamping down on that. So when they ban someone they don't want them continuing to trade via a third party.

If someone is putting the time in moderating a site then you play by their rules.
    All fair comments
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Protects the membership too - if the banned person was canned for dishonesty and wants to continue potentially bad dealings via a third party.

Sounds sensible to me...

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Protects the membership too - if the banned person was canned for dishonesty and wants to continue potentially bad dealings via a third party.

Sounds sensible to me...
    That is exactly what happened .

One or two people on here in the past, who were banned for being complete dickheads (and they really were being complete dickheads), decided to go to their mates houses, log in using their mate's username or create a trolling account using their mate's internet connection, and carried on being dickheads.

Result was, their mate must have known what they were up to, and so through their selfishness, they got that person's account banned as well. Fair enough maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Punchsteve View Post
    One or two people on here in the past, who were banned for being complete dickheads (and they really were being complete dickheads), decided to go to their mates houses, log in using their mate's username or create a trolling account using their mate's internet connection, and carried on being dickheads.

Result was, their mate must have known what they were up to, and so through their selfishness, they got that person's account banned as well. Fair enough maybe?
    Definately

i remember the head chopper man Baz on here, actualy i have met him and spoken to him a few times, i found him a decent chap, bit right wing but then so am i , used to be quite busy on here in them days Bans left ,right & centre!!!
    atb brian