Hi, I recently bought a Superten mk2 in urgent need of tlc.
Yesterday I was off: disassembled it - Loctite everywhere, it was a nightmare. Especially the tp, barrel and hammer pin were frustrating. I used the blue part of candle flame, and a gas stove - not ideal for heating to the required 700 degrees Celsius.

Got there in the end. Cleaned everything, polished a few parts that were rough and brought it back to life with a thin coat of Ballistol (the joys of oiling parts - can't beat it!).

All is re-sealed, re-assembled (thank you Youtube) and looks much better. Except for the reg: that looks good, a nice big cigar (even though I'm not a big fan of cigars), but it leaks. My Predator Airgun Spares seal kit contained 2 collets, but even with the help of collets, I cannot unscrew the reg. Perhaps there's Loctite in the reg too, but iirc, it's ridiculously tight. I don't know if this tension is necessary, in which case it would probably be best to send it off, as I won't be able to tighten it up that much at home (I don't even have a vice - a real amateur).

Has anyone done a Superten reg at home? If yes, then your advice would be much appreciated. There is a bit of info on the forums and also on Youtube (long live Northwest Airguns USA). Or is there someone locally (Suffolk/Norfolk) who would be so kind to take this cigar apart for me in exchange of wine, cider, a rabbit or a woodie haha? Or all of these.

Many thanks, Louis

Ps. The green stuff on the stock is Nitromors that has dripped from the other side; I'm stripping the stock today.