Thread: Bsa ultra se shroud / moderator options

Bsa ultra se shroud / moderator options

As in title, are there any numbers out therebas to the effectiveness of mods/ shrouds at gun side and down range.

I currently have a hw mod on it but always been interested in shrouds and huggetts but the hw is so quiet.. I need proof..

Lol

Thanks

You have the best mod already huggetts are loader and stupid money for them , but I do have a nice carbon fibre shroud /silencer made by Carl @ airtech and that is a touch quieter

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    You have the best mod already huggetts are loader and stupid money for them , but I do have a nice carbon fibre shroud /silencer made by Carl @ airtech and that is a touch quieter

Huggett s look so nicd tho

I have a Huub shroud from XTX and it’s quieter than the HW and Huggets mods.

A HW mod is all you need
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

My ultra se came with a bowkett shroud,I did retro fit it but although quiet it adds length to ultra which isn’t what I want,it’s now nice and compact with a weihrauch moderator,shrouds have there place,if you decide to fit a longer air tube you’ll need to fit a shroud to silence it down as silencers no longer fit

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    you need to look up on this forum about the above comment.deal with this vendor at your peril.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    A HW mod is all you need

As above its all you need

Quote Originally Posted by woodpigeon View Post
    you need to look up on this forum about the above comment.deal with this vendor at your peril.
    Yep , very good to deal with ,never had a problem ,even on a Sunday Carl phoned me to tell me my gun will be posted on Monday after a tune which took a week to do and the gun came on Tuesday , Not bad is it