Thread: Steve Harper Micro Pistol

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters

Steve Harper Micro Pistol

Does anyone remember these, or better still have one? I have thought about contacting Steve to see if he still has any drawings or castings for them, but don't know how to contact him.

Before anyone gets their knockers in a twist these didn't use the TAC cartidge, just the air tank part which screwed directly into the barrel. As a result they aren't covered by the Brocock ban.

[IMG][/IMG]
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Hi,

YHPM.

ATB

Pete
    Last edited by 666; 21-10-2018 at 04:57 PM.

I could do with his contact details as well, have wolf carbine that could do with a service!

That’s an intriguing little pistol! How is it operated - it looks like you screw in the bolt at the rear of the action, which can’t be the most effective means of firing!
    I had a Saxby & Palmer and Brocock revolver on FAC for a number of years, but handed them in as I simply wasn’t using them enough to justify space on my ticket. I ended up replacing them with firearms which were much more “dangerous” than a 6ft/lb air pistol! Are these pistols exempt from the S5 classification on Self Contained Air Cartridges because they can’t use the cartridge with the pellet cap, so are not “self contained”?

Quote Originally Posted by springfieldm6 View Post
    Are these pistols exempt from the S5 classification on Self Contained Air Cartridges because they can’t use the cartridge with the pellet cap, so are not “self contained”?
    I believe that is indeed the case.