Thread: Dai T. What a gentleman

Dai T. What a gentleman

Just like to say a big thank you to dai t for the welcome i recieved when i went to pick up the park rh93 i bought today. The tea was spot on and your airgun collection is mighty fine. The view from your home is to die for. What a stunning place you live in. The park was much better than you discribed and more beautiful in the flesh than the pics showed. I am seriously suprised how well balanced the park is and does not feel anywhere near the weight it is. Anyway thanks for the welcome buddy much appreciated. Regards.chris
    Last edited by WILBA; 22-10-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks Chris, it was a pleasure, I hope you have a lot of fun shooting it. I bet you’ll be off for a plink this afternoon.
    All the best
    Dave.
    People said smile things could get worse, so I smiled and they did!

Quote Originally Posted by Dai.T View Post
    Thanks Chris, it was a pleasure, I hope you have a lot of fun shooting it. I bet you’ll be off for a plink this afternoon.
    All the best
    Dave.
    Already put an O ring on the barrel to align the grubscrew on the air logic silencer so it is underneath rather on top.the air logic writting is now on the top i have been out the garden for an hour with it and i am hooked.dam ron was a dam fine engineer. The balance is spot on in the middle. Thanks for the brew and a hold of some of your lovely collection dave. ATB chris.

There was one of these for sale at Dunmore Shooting near Abingdon about 25 years ago and I went there loads of times just to look at it and handle it and wonder how I could stump up the £315 asking price. Eventually it was sold, but not to me.

You are so right, the balance point is perfect and the actual weight is almost immaterial, it handles so well.

I can't think of any other rifle that I have never actually fired that has left me with such an impression.
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee

I was amazed at how balanced this gun is. When i found out the weight i thought it would only be a bench rest type gun. But now i cannot put it down. Going to be my fav rifle for sure. Regards. Chris

Glad it’s gone to a good home Chris where it’ll be cherished. That means an awful lot.
    Cheers
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Just like to say a big thank you to dai t for the welcome i recieved when i went to pick up the park rh93 i bought today. The tea was spot on and your airgun collection is mighty fine. The view from your home is to die for. What a stunning place you live in. The park was much better than you discribed and more beautiful in the flesh than the pics showed. I am seriously suprised how well balanced the park is and does not feel anywhere near the weight it is. Anyway thanks for the welcome buddy much appreciated. Regards.chris
    I can only agree with you regarding Dave,.
    I have had some fantastic guns from Dave and he is a complete Gentleman and a Top shot.
    Atb
    Les..

Thanks Les, like Chris it’s fantastic that these air rifles have found homes where they are so appreciated.
    It’s a shame we didn’t have access to the main range when you were up last up. As I said your always welcome and I’ll look forward to a trip to Kempton Park to look for some more goodies next year.
    Cheers
    Dave

Glad it’s gone to a good home Chris where it’ll be cherished. That means an awful lot.
    Cheers
    Dave
    She will be well looked after buddy. She sits beside my b&m tx200sr bullpup. Both achieve the same thing but differently. Was more a pleasure to meet a fellow bbs member also. Regards. Chris

Thanks Les, like Chris it’s fantastic that these air rifles have found homes where they are so appreciated.
    It’s a shame we didn’t have access to the main range when you were up last up. As I said your always welcome and I’ll look forward to a trip to Kempton Park to look for some more goodies next year.
    Cheers
    Dave
    We will do the Kempton park event for sure,and another visit to Bisley would be great.
    Atb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    We will do the Kempton park event for sure,and another visit to Bisley would be great.
    Atb
    Les..
    Yep should be fun,maybe I’ll get my Meteor Super 😊
    Your welcome to come to Bisley anytime