Thread: Nova Freedom

Nova Freedom

Hello
    New to the forum but own a HW 90k with a stock made by Theoben for a long time.
    Scrolling through internet I found some news on US websites about Nova Freedom.
    That rifle got some nice reviews but what you guys think of that gun.
    I know it's made in China (what is not made there) so the quality is probably not great,
    but that price $399 (some shops got them for $379) make you wonder,right.
    Fx independence which use same idea cost at least 3x more ( I know it's a different
    league).
    But think about, you are somewhere in a field, you shoot one mag, pump around 15-20 strokes
    and you can shoot again, you dont need to carry any other pump or bottle.
    So what you guys think?
    https://www.americantactical.us/5689/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by arrturro View Post
    Hello
    New to the forum but own a HW 90k with a stock made by Theoben for a long time.
    Scrolling through internet I found some news on US websites about Nova Freedom.
    That rifle got some nice reviews but what you guys think of that gun.
    I know it's made in China (what is not made there) so the quality is probably not great,
    but that price $399 (some shops got them for $379) make you wonder,right.
    Fx independence which use same idea cost at least 3x more ( I know it's a different
    league).
    But think about, you are somewhere in a field, you shoot one mag, pump around 15-20 strokes
    and you can shoot again, you dont need to carry any other pump or bottle.
    So what you guys think?
    https://www.americantactical.us/5689/detail.html
    Welcome to the Forum,
    Re the Nova , I like the idea of topping up as you go. Buy one and let us all know!

I'll wait for a Black Friday (maybe there'll be some deals) then I'm gonna buy and ask my relatives to send it to me. I hope I get one before Christmas as a present for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by arrturro View Post
    I'll wait for a Black Friday (maybe there'll be some deals) then I'm gonna buy and ask my relatives to send it to me. I hope I get one before Christmas as a present for myself.
    Only If you've got a firearm certificate

Looks to be the same rifle, http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....se-pump-up-PCP.

Fingers crossed I'm got mine in a month or two

Also when I watch some of the you tube videos I notice that it's regulated so when I got mine I try to tune it down to match legal limit just for the sake of science.

You will need FAC to import the thing

Do you not understand the LAW

I bought one about a month ago in .177 - I was pleasantly surprised, it shoots quite well for what it is - the trigger needed some serious tuning to make it usable, but the stock is the worse part, its LONG and not designed for looks! Shoots 12 ft lbs on low setting and around 19 on high power, but for the price its a keeper, and I am tempted to buy myself the .22 soon....

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    You will need FAC to import the thing

Do you not understand the LAW
    That's why I'll wait with the shipping until I got licence. Sorry I didn't make myself clear about that.