Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theoben Rapid Bottle Inlet Adapter

Theoben Rapid Bottle Inlet Adapter

Hi Chaps how much would a Bottle Inlet Adapter ? If it makes any difference at all its for a rapid with a standard reg and made by PhilD.

Regards

Martin

Regards

Martin
    Last edited by Martin(rockape); 23-10-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Hi Martyn, not sure which bit you mean. The threads on the bottle or the part of the reg which the bottle screws in to?
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    Hi Martyn, not sure which bit you mean. The threads on the bottle or the part of the reg which the bottle screws in to?
    The part I'm enquiring about screws into the block and the bottle screws into the other end.

Regards

Martin

Ahh, in place of the regulator then. There are fast flows which have nothing to impede the airflow and generally for Fac and then a similar looking thing but have "inserts" that restrict the flow of air into the block. I have a fast flow in the sales which I need to lower the current £40 posted asking price to get it sold.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    They are also 2 different lengths so might not fit your stock or might stick out and look shit.
    Master Debater

You can also have a bottle holder with one small hole In centre. In stead of having a reg.

Cheers fellas, when i put my bits and pieces up for sale i shall make sure it is easily identifiable. The rapid that i had it fitted to was regulated, it also has a tiny hole in it. This one cannot be used with an airgauge unlike tge one which was fitted to my rifle (no longer have it)

Regards

Martin

bottle inlet adaptor

th way you have described it with the small hole in the side that is the reg.
    MK1 7/12 14" CZ barrel. , Dustin mod.Kevg reg. Bb valve , titanium tube, bushy legend. MK2 177,Kevg reg.silent pip,MK4 trigger,Bucketboy shroud.ssg spring, Nikon monarch

For some reason i thought that the reg was inside the block, maybe I'm thinking of the valve stem, the bit with all the rubber washers on?

Regards

Martin

bottle inlet adaptor

the valve is inside Martin the part you have described that screws into the block is the reg.mate
    MK1 7/12 14" CZ barrel. , Dustin mod.Kevg reg. Bb valve , titanium tube, bushy legend. MK2 177,Kevg reg.silent pip,MK4 trigger,Bucketboy shroud.ssg spring, Nikon monarch

Give us a clue Martin, take a photo.

Bb

Quote Originally Posted by bucketboy View Post
    Give us a clue Martin, take a photo.

Bb
    Emailed you some photos.

Regards

Martin

Looks like a reg body without a reg core, is there fine internal threads the opposite end to where the bottle fits? Is so it’s definitely a reg body.

Bb

Quote Originally Posted by bucketboy View Post
    Looks like a reg body without a reg core, is there fine internal threads the opposite end to where the bottle fits? Is so it’s definitely a reg body.

Bb
    Yes.

I did send you 3 photos but it sounds like i may have sent one of them twice.

Thanks Pete

Regards

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Martin(rockape) View Post
    Yes.

I did send you 3 photos but it sounds like i may have sent one of them twice.

Thanks Pete

Regards

Martin
    Yes, definitely a mk2 reg, have you still got the reg core ( it will be made from brass have 2 o rings and a brass locking collar and some belville washers)

If so, post it off to me, and I will set it up for you.

Bb