Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seneca Aspen Chinese pump-up PCP

The nova vista sounds promising,would be a great hunter if it’s accurate and reliable,I’m quite tempted by one but I need real user feedback before deciding,seen a couple of biased YouTube videos but nothing about how it shoots or groups

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    I know it's sad and probably shoots like crap, but this looks quite fun too : http://www.sportsmk.co.uk/cat/35773/...a-vista/#35837
    Yes, my inner 13-year old had the same reaction. I had to have a little word with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    £500
    Indeed. 😳

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    A Daisy Powerline had sex with a HW100 and that rifle fell out of its arse. I love the way the plastic stock resembles a roughly-finished plank. It's inspired! Imagine fitting it with a nice big scope and then pumping it up to pressure in the rain. Definition of urgh.

I have had one for a few months now, still holds air, still gets great groups and once you take the trigger out and clean and polish it and replace its not too bad either, and a good deal for $400... would be nice if they did it in the AR15 body...