Thread: Electronic Target Changers for 10 meter club.

Electronic Target Changers for 10 meter club.

We are going to buy some electronic target changers for our 10 meter club, and I would like some advice about the various types that are available and where we can buy them. We last looked at this idea in 2014, but as a small club we could not afford to buy them at that time, but now we are seriously looking at it again - and this time we do want to see it happen!

Any feed-back about reliability, quality, and ease of use and set-up would be appreciated as we would need to set them up and take them back down again twice a week.

Good condition used target changers could be of some interest too, so if anyone has one (or some) for sale - please contact me by PM or email me with some pictures and prices.
    Last edited by zooma; 26-10-2018 at 09:38 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Second hand target changers?

Does anyone have a used target changer they no longer use that they would like to convert into cash?

Anything considered as long as it works or can be repaired.

Haring EL3 units
    complete with lighting on Stirton.

Rutty

Quote Originally Posted by Rutty View Post

Haring EL3 units
    complete with lighting on Stirton.

Rutty
    Thanks Rutty,

I have sent a request for some pictures and hope to buy 4 or 5 of them if they are still available.

Thanks for your help,

Bob.

Hi Bob,

Not sure if you got these or not, we have them at our club and have never had an issue other than to change the occasional power supply, (a standard 12v item and cheap to replace) this is most likely due to wrapping the cables after each shoot, the units themselves are very reliable,

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Thanks Rutty,

I have sent a request for some pictures and hope to buy 4 or 5 of them if they are still available.

Thanks for your help,

Bob.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    Thats a great idea Rob, but we have just bought 5 target changers from the Welsh Airgun Association so we should now be OK for a while longer - but I do like your idea and I may even be tempted to build something like it for my own home use!

Is your range in a tunnel extension?

I have thought about building an extension on my shed and cutting a hatch in the adjoining wall to shoot through so it would not look unlike your picture.
    Last edited by zooma; 08-11-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Hi Bob,

The full range thread is on the link in my signature
    The final finished pictures are at the end of page 7 if you want to skip the construction.
    I’ve been shooting in it now for a week and I am over the moon with it.
    The one thing I did build into it that was never mentioned was the exclusion of egotistical club members and coaches! So it’s nice and peaceful in there 😎😁

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    Hi Bob,

The full range thread is on the link in my signature
    The final finished pictures are at the end of page 7 if you want to skip the construction.
    I’ve been shooting in it now for a week and I am over the moon with it.
    The one thing I did build into it that was never mentioned was the exclusion of egotistical club members and coaches! So it’s nice and peaceful in there 😎😁
    Thanks for the link to your garden range and your changer system.

Today we have bought 5 Haring target changing systems from The Welsh Airgun Association for our small club, but I am seriously considering making a home range along similar lines to your own so I can practice at home and enjoy "exercising" my classic collection a little more often!