Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which beginner pistol for 20 yards

As far as I know it does; my positively ancient c2000 FWB P34has never been pulled up on equipment checks, even at Bisley.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

As previous this ruling has now been dropped,

With regards to spares for CO2 match pistols there is little that actually goes wrong other than seals and these are easy to replace and readily available from many outlets, I've just done a Morini 162E (fixed cylinder model) and a few Walther CO2 pistols for people and replaced all seals inc cylinder with all seals purchased from an O ring supplier via post, getting the material and shore rating is important especially with CO2 but plenty of info out there and they cost pennies. One of my favorite pistols I owned was a Walther CPM1, The balance was fantastic and superbly accurate, Also shot very well with a CP2 that cost very little as was purchased needing seals, it took an hour or so to do a full strip, clean and reseal and shot superbly afterwards, I sold it on and it's still performing flawlessly,
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Nige, what is the shore rating for Co2 ?
    Remember, it is the strongest character that God gives the most challenges.