Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2018 - GRAND FINALE RESULTS

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.C View Post
    Enjoyed that, my 1st experience of any sort of 3P shooting didn't start well with a big fat doughnut but it picked up after that. Cheers to Russ and Kev for the chat and advice. It's been said already but its as much the company as the shooting. Glad the crunchy cock was nothing serious Russ.
    More thanks to the organisers of the round and series and will do it all again next year.
    Cheers
    Nothing like a crunchy cock to keep you on ya toes mate , pleasure to shoot with you mate thanks for the company ... we must do it again sometime .
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
    Got to admit i wasn't really looking forward to the format , or the wind lol .... but was pleasantly surprised at how smooth it all ran , and a lot quicker than i thought .

A power washer snapping and disintegrating after 3 pegs didn't help my score at all but all in all still had a giggle and a laugh .

Thanks to all who set the course and to Charles and Mike for all they do and well done to all who hit the 15mm that was in the next postcode .

The Banter and camaraderie in our little world is what makes this sport one i wished I'd taken up years ago , its a lot easier than getting kicked punched and choked out lol .

Also a massive well done to my team mates BUXTED HFT , stuck with it while the "Joaks" had their day , and then came back to spank them like a naughty ginger stepchild , two years on the spin.

Finally , to make the whole day an absolute corker Kev Hills after winning the new walnut stocked TX200 , drove me home and when he gave me a hand out the car to get my kit , said Merry Christmas and handed me the rifle .... i was gobsmacked (it don't happen often) and proper choked .... He just looked at me and said "it had your name on the second my name was called, i would rather give it to a mate who i know wants one than sell it for a few quid and i'm not into springers" ....

KEV HILLS you my friend are a star .... Thank you very much !
    BRILLIANT
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

You should always strike while the iron is hot :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    BRILLIANT
    Got to admit i wasn't really looking forward to the format , or the wind lol .... but was pleasantly surprised at how smooth it all ran , and a lot quicker than i thought .

A power washer snapping and disintegrating after 3 pegs didn't help my score at all but all in all still had a giggle and a laugh .

Thanks to all who set the course and to Charles and Mike for all they do and well done to all who hit the 15mm that was in the next postcode .

The Banter and camaraderie in our little world is what makes this sport one i wished I'd taken up years ago , its a lot easier than getting kicked punched and choked out lol .

Also a massive well done to my team mates BUXTED HFT , stuck with it while the "Joaks" had their day , and then came back to spank them like a naughty ginger stepchild , two years on the spin.

Finally , to make the whole day an absolute corker Kev Hills after winning the new walnut stocked TX200 , drove me home and when he gave me a hand out the car to get my kit , said Merry Christmas and handed me the rifle .... i was gobsmacked (it don't happen often) and proper choked .... He just looked at me and said "it had your name on the second my name was called, i would rather give it to a mate who i know wants one than sell it for a few quid and i'm not into springers" ....

Justin, you should have listened to me, you should have tempted Kev with those 200 spondulies before he had a chance to give Russ the TX

However, there is no denying what a cracking gesture that was, nice one Kev!
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Herp View Post
    Justin, you should have listened to me, you should have tempted Kev with those 200 spondulies before he had a chance to give Russ the TX

However, there is no denying what a cracking gesture that was, nice one Kev!
    He was offered a lot more than that mate, i assure you ..... loyalty and friendship obviously go further than a few quid
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

He was offered a lot more than that mate, i assure you ..... loyalty and friendship obviously go further than a few quid
    Indeed it does 😊
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

He just looked at me and said "it had your name on the second my name was called, i would rather give it to a mate who i know wants one than sell it for a few quid and i'm not into springers" ....

Hat's off to you Kevin , I have the same outlook on life........why not, it's great having nice kit but invariably you do upgrade & don't sell the old stuff even though it's in great nick (why is that lol) so why not help people out when you can. I haven't known many of you long but I realised pretty quickly help was only a chat away, one of the things that's made our lad so relaxed in the sport is the relaxness (that even a word ) of it all.

2nd time for us at Ford & no the 'slight breeze' hadn't changed from last time. Different format but made a good change & positional practice is always welcome. Plated the Bonus 'gimmee shot' so we put a 1 on the cards not realising it didn't count, what a bummer lol

Ford guys you done a great job & for a worthwhile cause, Charles & Mike faultless organising through the whole series many thanks, Kev for the Top Shot in that weather & everyone else that made the day a success.
    Atb