Thread: Daystate firefly

Daystate firefly

A good friend of mine done some work for somebody 6-7 years ago and he was given some rifles towards payment , he has decided to thin out his collection and has asked if I could get a rough idea on the value of a daystate firefly , the s/n is 0001 and as far as he knows it has never had a scope mounted on it or even fired a pellet , it is still in what looks to be the original box , I have got a few pictures on my phone if anybody wants them sent.

Many thanks in advance.

if its rifle number 1 that would likely be a collectors piece hard to accurately value, would love to see the pics!
    doesnt seem there are many around, full kit including pump and scope went for 400 but that was 7 years ago, one advert for one at just 250 but gawd knows how long ago that was or condition etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mekon88 View Post
    if its rifle number 1 that would likely be a collectors piece hard to accurately value, would love to see the pics!
    doesnt seem there are many around, full kit including pump and scope went for 400 but that was 7 years ago, one advert for one at just 250 but gawd knows how long ago that was or condition etc
    Yes I saw that one for £400 and I think that ended up being reduced , if you pm me a mobile number I will send you a couple of pictures , its a lovely looking gun.

maybe be try the daystate owners forum.for info or a potential buyer.

I collect Daystate rifle and have been after a fire fly any chance of putting some pictures up.

Quote Originally Posted by sandyman1963 View Post
    I collect Daystate rifle and have been after a fire fly any chance of putting some pictures up.
    I did try adding the pictures but they would not load , if you pm me a mobile number I will send you them although a deal has been done on it with somebody from Daystate.