Thread: Haenel Mod V Junior Repeater DRP

Haenel Mod V Junior Repeater DRP

A friend and avid collector recently purchased this very rare rifle, unfortunately the 18 holed magazine and linkage is missing, a very big long shot but by any chance has anyone out there have or know anyone who has them and willing to part with them???

Just refreshing my previous post, still on the hunt for these parts or a blue print drawing to enable fabrication.
    Regards

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I don't have a spare, but I have this rifle. If you need to borrow to take measurements, let me know.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

After first setting eyes on this gun a year ago I can happily say that the refurbishment is just about complete all bar an original rear sight, the gun is now fully functional and the cycling of the magazine is floorless.
    A big thanks to Dave for the loan of the parts which enabled this project to progress. It has by no means been a cheap restoration but the owner is so happy to see it completed.
    It never ceases to amaze me the skill that is hidden just around the corner, you just have to find these people, I am not at liberty to give the name of the guy who made the parts needed (complete magazine assembly, linkage assembly and all new screws) but his skill and patience at completing this is just truly amazing.
    I will be in the back garden tomorrow to see how it shoots and hopefully take it along the Bell target club next visit.

http://s429.photobucket.com/user/ste...ter%20referbed

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    That looks an excellent job Steve. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

Dave
    Smell my cheese