Thread: kral np02

kral np02

Just had a new kral np02 in 177,,,ive put a discovery 40mm ao scope on it,,,kral silencer,,,,this a great little gun had the lot for under 500 pounds,,,,so far so good,,,,ive found the exact heavies suit the gun,,,only issue was the trigger it seemed to be a longer travel than my other guns ,,ive had the trigger sorted and seems fine,,,,great little gun,,

Quote Originally Posted by ferrets123 View Post
    Just had a new kral np02 in 177,,,ive put a discovery 40mm ao scope on it,,,kral silencer,,,,this a great little gun had the lot for under 500 pounds,,,,so far so good,,,,ive found the exact heavies suit the gun,,,only issue was the trigger it seemed to be a longer travel than my other guns ,,ive had the trigger sorted and seems fine,,,,great little gun,,
    I've been using one for a while, apart from trigger adjustment it's not needed anything, shoots great and best value for money gun available imo
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

I've had a go with mates kral I did a trigger job on it and have to say its a great airgun for the money its well made accurate and reliable the trigger is a bit iffy out of the box but suppose no guns perfect but its trigger mech can be sorted with a bit fettling theirs worst trigger on guns that cost a lot more rapid mk1 springs to mind lol

Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by DM80 View Post
    I've had a go with mates kral I did a trigger job on it and have to say its a great airgun for the money its well made accurate and reliable the trigger is a bit iffy out of the box but suppose no guns perfect but its trigger mech can be sorted with a bit fettling theirs worst trigger on guns that cost a lot more rapid mk1 springs to mind lol

Dave.
    Dave ,
    Would there be any benefit from putting a reg in it ?
    Would the shot count go up or should we just be happy that it's a 3rd of the price of some other rifles .

Think it would be to much hassle fitting a reg because of the layout of the air cylinders it would be a lot of work positioning the regulator and don't think it would be cheap but it can be done but to be fair they are ok as they are they have a good shotcount they are consistent and they also don't have a massive power curve like earlier Turkish guns they really are getting their and you can't really fault them for the price,
    They are also very good at Fac levels I tuned one to 25ftb it shoots well and has a good shot count around 60 that's pritty good for an unregged fac pcp.

Dave.

Thanks Dave
    I'm loving mine .

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Is there any way of reducing the excessive LOP? Ot looks like theres a lot of material behind the back of the bottle, would it be possible to shorten it at all?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Is there any way of reducing the excessive LOP? Ot looks like theres a lot of material behind the back of the bottle, would it be possible to shorten it at all?
    Check this out Nick.
    It may cure the LOP
    https://www./itm/Airsoft-paintball-k...Z33:rk:10:pf:0
    B.A.S.C. member

Quote Originally Posted by robs5230 View Post
    Check this out Nick.
    It may cure the LOP
    https://www./itm/Airsoft-paintball-k...Z33:rk:10:pf:0
    I've got one of those, they work but the buttpad is only bolted into plastic and thread isn't tough enough to tighten enout to stop pad moving

I got a scope with longer eye relief, job done
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    I've got one of those, they work but the buttpad is only bolted into plastic and thread isn't tough enough to tighten enout to stop pad moving

I got a scope with longer eye relief, job done
    Oh, eye releif isn't my main concern, I have penguin arms so would struggle holding the damn thing. Rickenbacker has a Skan with a similar issue, but that's funny cos it's his expensive hunk of junk!
    God rest ye jelly mental men