Thread: kral np02

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

kral np02

Just had a new kral np02 in 177,,,ive put a discovery 40mm ao scope on it,,,kral silencer,,,,this a great little gun had the lot for under 500 pounds,,,,so far so good,,,,ive found the exact heavies suit the gun,,,only issue was the trigger it seemed to be a longer travel than my other guns ,,ive had the trigger sorted and seems fine,,,,great little gun,,

Quote Originally Posted by ferrets123 View Post
    Just had a new kral np02 in 177,,,ive put a discovery 40mm ao scope on it,,,kral silencer,,,,this a great little gun had the lot for under 500 pounds,,,,so far so good,,,,ive found the exact heavies suit the gun,,,only issue was the trigger it seemed to be a longer travel than my other guns ,,ive had the trigger sorted and seems fine,,,,great little gun,,
    I've been using one for a while, apart from trigger adjustment it's not needed anything, shoots great and best value for money gun available imo
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

I've had a go with mates kral I did a trigger job on it and have to say its a great airgun for the money its well made accurate and reliable the trigger is a bit iffy out of the box but suppose no guns perfect but its trigger mech can be sorted with a bit fettling theirs worst trigger on guns that cost a lot more rapid mk1 springs to mind lol

Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by DM80 View Post
    I've had a go with mates kral I did a trigger job on it and have to say its a great airgun for the money its well made accurate and reliable the trigger is a bit iffy out of the box but suppose no guns perfect but its trigger mech can be sorted with a bit fettling theirs worst trigger on guns that cost a lot more rapid mk1 springs to mind lol

Dave.
    Dave ,
    Would there be any benefit from putting a reg in it ?
    Would the shot count go up or should we just be happy that it's a 3rd of the price of some other rifles .

Think it would be to much hassle fitting a reg because of the layout of the air cylinders it would be a lot of work positioning the regulator and don't think it would be cheap but it can be done but to be fair they are ok as they are they have a good shotcount they are consistent and they also don't have a massive power curve like earlier Turkish guns they really are getting their and you can't really fault them for the price,
    They are also very good at Fac levels I tuned one to 25ftb it shoots well and has a good shot count around 60 that's pritty good for an unregged fac pcp.

Dave.

Thanks Dave
    I'm loving mine .