Thread: Webley target holder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Webley target holder

Found in the kit of an old member who has now passed and given to our club, is an old Webley air gun target holder/ pellet catcher. Its about 6 1/4 ins square, with the holder for 4 in square targets. Green paint is in good condition, but its well used with evidence of non Olympic level shooting!
    The black label riveted to the box, with the name in bright plate, Webley & Scott Limited, Birmingham 21.

Is it worth any thing? Something for our club funds?

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Webley target holder

I think that this dates from the sixties. Yes, they are worth something. Most things Webley are collectable. I've seen later holders in good condition go for thirty-odd pounds recently. My guess would be around £40, depending how much damage there is, but other opinions may differ as these holders don't appear for sale very often.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Webley holder

Thanks
    The paint is good, the condition is good other than the shot damage,

If I say £30 posted, if some one is interested I can take pics.

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

I think that you need to start a new sales thread here in order not to contravene the rules.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.