Quote Originally Posted by nikonman View Post
As others have stated, the various KWC 1911 BB 'clones' are field-strippable. I have a TFW, Colt Custom & Cybergun Rail Gun (6mm) which all are.

Coincidentally, I tried out one of the Sig Max Michel pistols a few months back and it was the worst Co2 'replica' that Ive ever shot and I was so disappointed with it overall, that I took it back to the shop the next day. The issues were numerous:

Thin, flimsy plastic grips which detached with the slightest effort.
Flimsy stick magazine which ejected if your hand inadvertently touched the release button whilst holding the pistol to shoot.
The 'clever' (!) cam system for loading the Co2 which cleverly (!) and painfully trapped the fleshy part below my thumb on a couple of occasions whilst I was trying to squeeze it shut and pierce the capsule.
Worst accuracy I'd ever achieved with either a BB or pellet firing pistol. POI was all over the place and had no consistency at all.
Non field-strippable, so how you'd effectively & simply remove a stuck BB, god alone knows.
Stainless/Nickel finish was very cheap looking and not a patch on the likes of Umarex.

If the Max Michel and the X-5 are examples of what a real firearms manufacturer can produce........I think I'll pass.
I’m relatively new to shooting and therefore don’t have a yardstick but the X-Five I bought was dreadful, truly awful.