Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hw110 carbine

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Thanks for that, I never got on with the hw100 but the above gun did grab my attention, Think hw is missing the trick with the low shot count again, Hopefully they will adapt to a buddy bottle version in the future,
    Buy a crown if you want a buddy bottle gun , high shot count and great side cocking lever

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    Buy a crown if you want a buddy bottle gun , high shot count and great side cocking lever
    Got an air ranger and 2 rapids it's most probs why I'm a bit hesitant about the shot count, the new hw just looked nice,

Have you seen the Ultra SE CCS ?
    I saw one yesterday, shrouded barrel & stunning grey laminate stock, one of the best looking guns I've seen for a long time.

Getting 65 to 70 in .20cal before any drop-off.
    Purbeck Field Target Club.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Have you seen the Ultra SE CCS ?
    I saw one yesterday, shrouded barrel & stunning grey laminate stock, one of the best looking guns I've seen for a long time.
    Hey thanks for the advice, I've had a lot of guns over the last couple years ,Most of my pcp guns have been buddy bottle , I'm left with a mk2 rapid , mk1 rapid, DS air ranger and a bsa spitfire, I've had mk3 , air wolf, mk2 vermi but nothing recently have taken my fancy , Seeing the tube vid on the hw110k it stated shot count that was incorrect as I may have gone with it and took a chance , I'm looking for just one more pcp to ad to my others and I will certainly look at the above gun you mentioned , Thanks

Looks a nice neat gun, Shot count I may struggle with a bit,

Quote Originally Posted by tmstech View Post
    Getting 65 to 70 in .20cal before any drop-off.
    Ok thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Thanks for that, I never got on with the hw100 but the above gun did grab my attention, Think hw is missing the trick with the low shot count again, Hopefully they will adapt to a buddy bottle version in the future,
    It is a super light and short classic design gun for hunting around confined spaces, probably best for ratting or shooting in small barns. Isn't 60 shots enough? Have you ever killed 60 rabbits in one session?

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    It is a super light and short classic design gun for hunting around confined spaces, probably best for ratting or shooting in small barns. Isn't 60 shots enough? Have you ever killed 60 rabbits in one session?

A.G
    Mostly kill extra strong mints to be honest , in summer I shoot not far from my home , even with the mk2 vermi I had and my air ranger I have to come back home to refill , If I take my rapid I take extra buddy bottles, I try and make a day of it if I get time , For what I shoot and the type of shooting I do i need a good shot count,

Sorry to bump this old thread, Still a mixture of advice on the shot count, As the months gone by and more may have owned the above gun, Any more input on the shot count please,

I got one in .22 i get a good 70/75 shots

Quote Originally Posted by wild dogman View Post
    Is that the 110 carbine, I was told a lot more than that, Its a nice little gun, I've had the hw100 but for me this fits me better and the weight us at the shoulder unlike the hw100 where the balance feels all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by wild dogman View Post
    So 177 cal would be about 55 as a guess.

I’ve had the hw110k .177 for a couple of months now and can confirm around 60 with no noticeable
    drop in power .Mine came in at around 11.2 ftlbs with jsb exacts.
    Great little gun, i have my pard oo8 on it and use it for ratting.
    Very accurate with qys streamline pellets although is not very fussy at all.
    Last edited by nuggs; 14-03-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Shot count aside for a moment, is that the gun where the cocking lever can be switched round for left handed operation or is that something else ?
    “An airgun or two”………