Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HW30S Urban Pro Laminate UK Unavailability!

Quote Originally Posted by Carl2 View Post
    The galling issue has been done to death on this site but have the mods completely cured this fault or is necessary to additionally lubricate etc etc ?
    Sorry I know nothing about galling, I only enquired whether a screw cut, pretty stocked version could be available to the UK market. We got half of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Saxmaniac View Post
    As the UK importer Hull Cartridge must be in a position to dictate what Weihrauch produce for the UK market. Laminate stocks are vogue, particularly the 'black pepper' version on the HW30S model sold in the US. In comparison many of their stocks on offer in the UK are hideous; I'm thinking in particular of the plain beech stocks with the word 'Weihrauch' laser etched into the wood!

I emailed Weihrauch early 2017 and requested a black pepper laminate version of their HW97K for the UK market, to which they replied "we'll think about it" and we're still stuck with only a blue laminate version.

Increasingly airgun manufacturers are producing factory standard rifles with high grade stocks, but Weihrauch do not, which is ironic when you consider their actions are some of the very best.
    I doubt it, because compared to the World Market the UK market has so little value it would probably hardly be missed.

Hull Cartridge will take what they're given & probably doff their cap in thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    I doubt it, because compared to the World Market the UK market has so little value it would probably hardly be missed.

Hull Cartridge will take what they're given & probably doff their cap in thanks.
    What a depressing thought

Can't really understand what the difficulty is to divert a few items that you already produce to another distributor?
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Quote Originally Posted by Saxmaniac View Post
    Sorry I know nothing about galling, I only enquired whether a screw cut, pretty stocked version could be available to the UK market. We got half of it!
    I didn't mean to hi jack this thread, its just that all this enthusiasm for the 30 is making me reconsider buying one. I had refused to buy one simply because the company do not accept there is an issue which there clearly is. Any search will show countless examples,

I’ve read about the galling on BBS, but never experienced it as I haven’t owned a 30. I intend to soon, so I hope HW have fixed it alongside this upgrade.